Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A few Animal Crossing Wild World Action Replay code requests, version 1.1

Ban-hammered!

Quote Originally Posted by dragonboy269 View Post
    http://www.aibohack.com/nds/ac_mapedit.htm

Basically, download that and one of the "demo towns"
    open the demo town, go to advanced mode
    click on AR DS, click on "save" then change stuff, and then go back to AR DS and "make AR DS code"
    It free?

Ban-hammered!

Could someone make - Im dying for this type of code- a Invinclble town code for (US) v1.1? That means You can't get bricked or seeded. Make it as short as possible please.

Next, A copy pattern code for (US) v1.1. That means like I'm at a friends town but Im standing on one of their patterns,I press the activation buttons and their pattern goes into my first slot out of the 8. Please make both codes short as possible. Thanks!

Yes it is free. These codes have been already made by Dragonboy269, and in one of his post he said that he wont be back until a couple of weeks. Since he has the sources, only he could convert them for you...

But I'm sure you can wait 3+ weeks. :]
    3DS Friend Code: 4699-6293-3106

Ban-hammered!

Quote Originally Posted by Gamelova View Post
    Could someone make - Im dying for this type of code- a Invinclble town code for (US) v1.1? That means You can't get bricked or seeded. Make it as short as possible please.

Next, A copy pattern code for (US) v1.1. That means like I'm at a friends town but Im standing on one of their patterns,I press the activation buttons and their pattern goes into my first slot out of the 8. Please make both codes short as possible. Thanks!
    Can someone make these then besides Dragonboy269 I SO NEED THEESE >.<

Those codes are difficult to make.
    3DS Friend Code: 4699-6293-3106