Thread: /!\ retro games /!\ read this post __ ~~~~~~@!!!!!1

Blog Entries

Default /!\ retro games /!\ read this post __ ~~~~~~@!!!!!1

So after my highschool graduation, I went crazy (literally) and then I went to this game place which had retro game consoles everywhere. I bought a gamegear, a SNES, and a NES. A sega dreamcast is going to come next (cuz it can be hacked and then you can play burned games on it ;p but shhhh the games are literally burnt in a fire and played on the dreamcast) and a sega genesis.

So I am collecting badass games for my old school consoles.

Games collected so far:

SNES (2nd gen and 2 controllers and a Mouse)-

Donkey Kong Country
    TMNT IV: Turtles In Time
    Pitfall
    Super Mario World
    Super Mario All-Stars
    Super Battletanks 2 (Simple yet advanced strategy game for the SNES)
    Mortal Kombat 3
    Mario Paint (for simplistic art which is my favorite and it came with a mouse)

GameGear (wall charger included)-

Paperboy
    X-Men: Mojo World
    Sonic the Hedgehog 2
    Arch Rivals
    Baseball

NES (2 controllers and the gun)-

The Legend of Zelda (THE CARTRIDGE THAT GOLD... probably all of them are)
    Kirby's Adventure
    Super Mario DuckHunt (came with the gun :])
    Tetris
    TMNT
    TMNT II: THE ARCADE GAME (yeah that's right, the mo****in arcade game)
    A Boy and his Blob
    Castlevania II: Simon's Quest

Sega Genesis (don't have it yet but I will get it)-

Sonic the Hedgehog 2

Share your oldschool game collection also recommend some games too

Currently I became business partners with the guy who runs the store so I can ask him to look for something for me and he knows I will buy it (that's how I got turtles in time because I asked him to look for it and the next visit he got it for me)

Last edited by DG; 06-27-2010 at 09:23 PM. Reason: Got more games and added it to the list

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Marley
    Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean.

Graphic Artist - Pencil Drawing&Computer (programs: GIMP, PhotoShop, CorelDraw) PM me if you seek constructive advice to improve your artistic ability for today and the future. I too like friendly advice, so pm me if you wish to help me improve :].

Blog Entries

whole week and no posts?

Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean.

Graphic Artist - Pencil Drawing&Computer (programs: GIMP, PhotoShop, CorelDraw) PM me if you seek constructive advice to improve your artistic ability for today and the future. I too like friendly advice, so pm me if you wish to help me improve :].

Blog Entries

All I have is a few SNES games. Let me see if I can remember some without looking. (by the way my mom bought me these when they were new, I was like 2 or 3 when I got my first game XD)

Blackthorne
    Donkey Kong Country
    Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy Kong's Quest
    Donkey Kong Country 3
    Bomberman
    Yoshi's Safari (I was too little to use the Super Scope, so I didn't play it much)
    Metal Combat: Falcon's Revenge
    Frantic Flea
    Aaahh!!! Real Monsters
    Rocko's Modern Life: Spunky's Dangerous Day

I have A LOT more but I can't remember them, maybe I'll post them later if I do remember XD
    Always willing to help with anything, code-related or not. :]

Blog Entries

which one of those games are badass?

No earthbound! Whats wrong with you people

Blog Entries

I heard that if one were to obtain an EarthBound copy, you would be one of the few chosen by the gods.