Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: [NDS] Animal Crossing: Wild World [E] [AR]

Default Re: [NDS] Animal Crossing: Wild World [E] [AR]

Quote Originally Posted by Area51_Hacker2
    Well I've been thinking about how I could make that. To be honest I'm a bit stumped.... I'm quite happy to make it if someone gives me a shove in the right direction.
    I think it can be like the No resetti code. And if you take the save of your town before making all chores, and after that, the digits who change are the chores codes, No ?

[ Sorry for my english, I'm french ._. ]

Do you have to send the text to get the item or are they still close the DS?

Quote Originally Posted by tyronelad
    Do you have to send the text to get the item or are they still close the DS?
    No, don't send the the text ( 4 digits code ), but just close and open the DS.

resetti code works

Thanks!

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

Quote Originally Posted by Hovart637
    Quote Originally Posted by Area51_Hacker2
    Well I've been thinking about how I could make that. To be honest I'm a bit stumped.... I'm quite happy to make it if someone gives me a shove in the right direction.
    I think it can be like the No resetti code. And if you take the save of your town before making all chores, and after that, the digits who change are the chores codes, No ?

[ Sorry for my english, I'm french ._. ]
    First off your English is fantastic!

Yes thats interesting only Resseti Is a straight on/off value he's either there or he's not. To do the start chores lots of changes would be made. I'll maybe give it a go when I get this god **** English Essay Done!

D'abord outre de votre anglais est fantastique !

Oui les thats intéressant seulement Resseti est une valeur "Marche/Arrêt" droite qu'il est ou là ou il n'est pas. Faire beaucoup de corvées de début de changements serait fait. Je lui donnerai peut-être un aller quand j'obtiens ce rien d'un dieu l'essai anglais fait !
    Va-t-il comment mon Français ?

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

how do i do the emotions as a text to item im confused :?:

You can't lol sorry I thought the address would be embedded in the code normally but it isn't its gone through the ASM

Great !

When do you think it will be finish ? =)

Well the essays finished but I'll probably not get round to the code till mid-week