Page 27 of 35 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: [NDS] Animal Crossing: Wild World [E] [AR]

Default Re: [NDS] Animal Crossing: Wild World [E] [AR]

wow thanks guys i'll try everything out you said.

and is there a way to use ar on a homebrew ds?? i can use animalmap with it but i can't use eg. run speed modifiers, that's why I wanted to fix my original acww game... but thanks

EDIT: OK i tried the remove everything code, but it didn't work, so i'll Time Travel a bit
    EDIT 2: Nope it's not working and I don't have ar max duo.... the weird thing is, I did worse hacking in my town and this didn't happen.......... oh well but thanks anyway

i had that problem whit my old ACWW i had to buy a new one u cant fix it whit out AR MAX DUO i think

i need somen good codes to acww and nintendogs plz help i have somen code to ACWW but i didnt make them

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriousmrl
    wow thanks guys i'll try everything out you said.

and is there a way to use ar on a homebrew ds?? i can use animalmap with it but i can't use eg. run speed modifiers, that's why I wanted to fix my original acww game... but thanks

EDIT: OK i tried the remove everything code, but it didn't work, so i'll Time Travel a bit
    EDIT 2: Nope it's not working and I don't have ar max duo.... the weird thing is, I did worse hacking in my town and this didn't happen.......... oh well but thanks anyway
    Try the acre fix code I added in the releases, too.

Quote Originally Posted by oxagento
    i need somen good codes to acww and nintendogs plz help i have somen code to ACWW but i didnt make them
    1) don't double post
    2) "somen good codes" isn't specific enough
    This is my siggy. I'll make it better when I stop being lazy

k i need weather codes :mrgreen: somen more codes that u use most

can you make a moon jump code and a size modifer code please
    thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by julianos
    can you make a moon jump code and a size modifer code please
    thanks in advance
    please tell me your not looking for an animal crossing wild world code......please! there is no jump button making no way to jump, size mod im not sure about, but jumping no code for acww and there will never be one
    3DS Friend code: 4398-9577-4638

how do i set all my codes in here

Hey is it possible to make a code where one can fill in the "xxxx" (lol) for the "special neighbor" codes? I mean, if I give in the code for sahara, all the neighbors are like sahara? Like that one wouldn't have to ask for the special villager codes anymore.... one could choose wich ones one wants by ones self!

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriousmrl
    Hey is it possible to make a code where one can fill in the "xxxx" (lol) for the "special neighbor" codes? I mean, if I give in the code for sahara, all the neighbors are like sahara? Like that one wouldn't have to ask for the special villager codes anymore.... one could choose wich ones one wants by ones self!

i have toom nook code its to eu

Code:
    Neighbors are all Nook

520d90d0 2f63706e
    e20d90d0 00000034
    5f63706e 6d2f7073
    6c65646f 6e63722f
    62736e2e 0000646d