Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DiiLC version 1.0 has been released

Default DiiLC version 1.0 has been released

Just manage to have a time today to release this wiibrew application.

I also included the Hop's Ram tile design/pattern in the HDLC file (along with the smiley umbrella item like before).

Please let me know if you find any problems/issues when trying this app. Thanks in advance for using/testing it.

Cheers.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to conanac For This Useful Post:

It Didn't Work For Me, I Installed Ash's Cap, But I Was Holding A Guitar Axe HDLC And My Game Crashed When It Started Up.

I am not sure about the relationship of this wiibrew application with the ash's cap and guitar axe HDLCs (i.e. you need to install/insert them to savegame file using PC application, EZ_DLC_Install). You cannot get those specific HDLCs using DiiLC.

Nevertheless, tell me more which Wiimote button did you push when running DiiLC application? And what information did you see on the Wii screen when you run DiiLC?

First I want to say, Thanks for making a great application even better. I loved seeing Pete and Wendell at my front door!! I was checking it out for a while and I noticed something. After I loaded DiiLC 1.0 (HDLC) in the first time which worked perfectly with Pete and Wendell showing up at my door, I saved and then Extracted, then I loaded DiiLC 1.0 (HDLC) to reloaded them again and then Installed back to the Wii, to see what I get. When I started my game, only Pete showed up again, but not Wendell. So my question is, When I reloaded the app, Wendell is not supposed to be there? Also I have another question, I could not find out what happens with DiiLC when it downloads more then one Official Nintendo DLC on their servers. So what happens when it does that???

Thanks again for all the updates you have done with DiiLC

Oh wait wrong thread that happened with EZ_DLC

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbly View Post
    First I want to say, Thanks for making a great application even better. I loved seeing Pete and Wendell at my front door!! I was checking it out for a while and I noticed something. After I loaded DiiLC 1.0 (HDLC) in the first time which worked perfectly with Pete and Wendell showing up at my door, I saved and then Extracted, then I loaded DiiLC 1.0 (HDLC) to reloaded them again and then Installed back to the Wii, to see what I get. When I started my game, only Pete showed up again, but not Wendell. So my question is, When I reloaded the app, Wendell is not supposed to be there? Also I have another question, I could not find out what happens with DiiLC when it downloads more then one Official Nintendo DLC on their servers. So what happens when it does that???

Thanks again for all the updates you have done with DiiLC
    It is expected. When a character has been played for today's date, Wendell will not appear (this is similar to the behavior of DLC design delivery) for that specific character.
    The game assumes this character has been visited by Wendell already (i.e. now it is Pete's time to come).

So you may need to set the Wii date to the following day prior to playing the second time (i.e. after saving and rerunning DiiLC) if you want Wendell to deliver to that character again. But for other characters that have not been played today, Wendell will definitely show up.

If you set all region DLCs to be delivered by Wendell/Pete, then only the last processed region that has the DLC design or item will be delivered by them respectively. The sequence of processing DLC is US, JP, EU, and KR. For my case, I only choose one of those regions to get Wendell/Pete deliveries (in this case JP), and use the player/character letter slots and Able Sisters' shop pattern slots to store/get the others.

Have fun and thanks for testing/using it.

Thanks for the reply, I only have one question left.

Lets just say if there are two Official DLC that Nintendo had released at the same time, and I wanted Pete and Wendell to deliver both of them, on the dlcsetting.xml file, should I just delete the other region for the time being? (or) Should I just switch them so the one I want will load last? (or) Can I put like something in the dlcsetting.xml file that it would skip that region? Like put a "0" in the letterplayer slot?

Thanks

You could ask Pete to deliver one of letter+item-as-present at a time, by running DiiLC and playing two times in one day. You just need to switch Pete from one region to the other (as an example, two official DLCs, one from region KR and one from region JP, then put Pete in region KR and player slot in region JP, then run DiiLC, play the game, save the game, change the dlcsetting.xml to now put Pete in region JP and player slot in region KR, then run DiiLC, play the game, save the game, profit).

But as I have mentioned before, Wendell will not show up for the same player/character two times in a day, unless you change the date to the following day or use other player/character to receive the second one. And you need to do similar changes in the dlcsetting.xml for the pattern parts.

Hope that helps.

Conanac, I have tried to understand the technical stuff about DiiLC, but a lot of it is going straight over my head.

You said that I can edit the "dlcsetting.xml" so that I can get Pete and Wendell to deliver items from a different region.

My ACCF (and Wii) is PAL, and I would like to get the new Korean DLC, but I don't understand HOW I can change the dlcsetting.xml so that Pete and Wendell can deliver them to me.

Any help would be gratefully accepted