Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: DiiLC version 1.0 has been released

I also see Wii-Brew down, I'm happy to host the download and information page on my domain conanac if you'd like

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

really? thanks!
    I'd truly appreciate that.

Quote Originally Posted by gobblin View Post
    I need some help please.
    Whenever I use diilc, and try to remove the present from the letter, my game freezes. It's been happening ever since the sporty wall dlc. I end up having to use pattview to remove the letter and the present, and then using actoolkit to manually insert the item into my game to get it. What am I doing wrong, and how can I fix it?
    I think that was the bug in v1.2, so try v1.2.1 as suggested, and let me know if the latest version still has the same problem.
    And FYI, wiibrew is up again.

Area51_Hacker2 -- Thanks, when wiibrew site becomes unreliable (I hope not), then I will definitely consider your offer.
    Last edited by conanac; 10-29-2010 at 08:57 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to conanac For This Useful Post:

hey, it worked! thanks a lot!!

Hey Conanac, I just opened the letter for the red nose korean "dlc" release. Did you set it up so that the present was a purple tulip bag because the item released was already in the game? It was a neat surprise.

I wish I could use that excuse :-), it actually was an issue in the way to calculate the hexcode for built-in item (derived from the incorrect guess on how Nintendo put/use such a code in the distributed file). It should be the red nose item. There is a new version 1.2.2 that fix such a problem, please use or try this newest version (and let me know if that solves the problem).

Ohh. It was very amusing as I had literally ran over a purple tulip the night before and needed to plant a new one after I finished getting the delivery. I'll test out the new version in the morning. Thanks a million for this program! I'll be sure to let you know how to works out! <3

Edit - Nevermind problem fixed it's self
    Last edited by fangirl squee; 04-05-2011 at 12:31 PM. Reason: update

Quick question, I'm having a hard time getting DiiLC to work. I'm using version 1.2.2 and the default .xml text from the Wiibrew website. The HDLC option works fine (smiley umbrella hop's ram tile) but I'm having some issues with the DLC side.

I used it on the 31st of March to get the new DLC item and it worked the way it always does. Now, it gets stuck at the 'setting up to get file..' line for a little over 1 minute but less than 2 minutes.

This is the text I'm getting for the DLC settings.

setting up network connect.. ok
    preparing buffer... ok
    process us region:
    setting up to get file rvforstdl_us.enc…
    decrypting file.. depcryt failed.. exiting

Since my internet sucks I figured it was my connection so I asked a friend of mine to try it on his Wii. He also used the default settings, but he says it's getting stuck at 'preparing to open rvforest.dll'. Any ideas on what's going on? Thanks in advance!

I have just tried it, and it works fine so far for me. I could get all DLCs from four regions (golden table).

FYI, there are several potential issues when you see that error message:
    1. The application cannot find or open the rvforestdl_us.enc in SD card (downloading or space issue)
    2. The application cannot create the temporary file (for storing decrypted file) in SD card (space issue)
    3. The application cannot allocate memory for this decrypting process (memory allocation issue)
    4. The type of encryption is not as expected (encryption type issue either unsupported or unknown)

Let me know if you could try it again and see whether you still have some problems.

And as far as I could remember, I do not think there is an error message like 'preparing to open rvforest.dll', could your friend try it again and let me know what exactly the message is?
    Last edited by conanac; 04-14-2011 at 09:13 PM.

I too also tried to get the DLC on the 31, but it got stuck, i tried it several times but it gave me the same message also. I managed to get the DLC from Ez DLC though.