Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: DiiLC version 1.0 has been released

1. dlcsetting.xml says that the save is in sd:/WIISAVES/RUUP

2. After running DiiLC, pressing button A, the process runs normally through us, jp, eu and then kr and it mentions the item and Pete and Wendell, and the file name of the letter.

I've just looked at the save file on my laptop and it shows the Red Horned Hat in the DLC folder there. So does that mean Pete wont deliver it now?

I have also tried the same thing on my partners Wii (we have a Wii each) and it's not working there either.

The weird thing is, that I used to be able to run DiiLC before this update was working.

Quote Originally Posted by tcm1998 View Post
    I've just looked at the save file on my laptop and it shows the Red Horned Hat in the DLC folder there. So does that mean Pete wont deliver it now?
    Pete will always deliver and by default the dlc data for the item is copied first by DiiLC application. Wendell will not deliver if that specific player/character has been played in the same day (but you could just move the Wii date one day ahead prior to running the game)

You may want to check whether you reinstall back the same RVFOREST.DAT file from that WIISAVES/RUUP folder in the SD card by using Waninkoko's savegame installer application.

Yay!!! Finally it works! (phew)

I looked again at the save from the WIISAVES/RUUP folder and the Red Horned Hat was on there. And then I looked at the save in the folder sd:/savegames/0001000052555550

This is where I have now found that the Savegame manager extracts/installs to/from, meaning that my Wii reads only that save.

I'm guessing that this means that I should change the dlcsetting from <sdirname>sd:/WIISAVES/RUUP/</sdirname> to <sdirname>sd:/sd:/savegames/0001000052555550/</sdirname> ?

Thanks for you help, I knew that you'd be the only one to help (my partner didn't know what the problem was, and he's more clued up on modding than I am, lol)

Here's my letter from Pete:

ps sorry about the size of the picture, but I don't know how to edit the size of it here

Quote Originally Posted by tcm1998 View Post
    I'm guessing that this means that I should change the dlcsetting from <sdirname>sd:/WIISAVES/RUUP/</sdirname> to <sdirname>sd:/sd:/savegames/0001000052555550/</sdirname> ?
    Glad to know that it works for you.

You don't need to put "sd:/" two times, just one time:

<sdirname>sd:/savegames/0001000052555550/</sdirname>

Have fun with Pete and Wendell now.

Hello,
    I downloaded the latest version of DiiLC this morning, before I use EZ-DLC-Install, but I saw that this homebrew can also deliver pattern DLC, so I wanted to try it.
    It put the DiiLC file in "apps" file and I dump my savegame with Savegame Extractor. I run DiiLC, I press "A" for install DLC, and I got this message:
    connecting network... OK
    creating buffer...failed to creating buffer, exiting
    I remove my SD card and I see a file has been created (dlcsetting.xml) like it says in the website. I retry: same message, I redownload, same message again...
    My Wii and my game are PAL, the language of both is French.
    Can you help me please? This is annoying...

Quote Originally Posted by Remez View Post
    Hello,
    I downloaded the latest version of DiiLC this morning, before I use EZ-DLC-Install, but I saw that this homebrew can also deliver pattern DLC, so I wanted to try it.
    It put the DiiLC file in "apps" file and I dump my savegame with Savegame Extractor. I run DiiLC, I press "A" for install DLC, and I got this message:

I remove my SD card and I see a file has been created (dlcsetting.xml) like it says in the website. I retry: same message, I redownload, same message again...
    My Wii and my game are PAL, the language of both is French.
    Can you help me please? This is annoying...
    Did you read what the dlcsetting.xml file for? And I will not help anyone who just keep pushing button because that will not change how the application being run. You need to edit the savegame file directory/folder location (the default is on WIISAVES/RUUE of SD card, is this the location where you have the savegame file RVFOREST.DAT?), and then you need to edit the appropriate region section if you want either Pete or Wendell to deliver the letter with item or pattern from that region. Try that.

Thank you, yesterday when I open the xml to check what was inside, I haven't see it. I changed RUUE to RUUP and now it work fine!!
    Wendell gave me the korean pattern, thanks for this tool conanac!

Hi Conanac, I can't get the DiiLC to work for me. Here's what I do. BTW, I'm a NTSC-U user. (USA)
    1. Extract my save game data with Waninkoko's Savegame Manager version 2.0
    2. Load up DiiLC.
    3. I press A on my Wiimote.
    4. I see alot of things keep scrolling down with "...OK" by it
    5. It takes me back to the HBC browser and I install my save data.
    6. I load up AC:CF on my Wii and I don't see Pete or Wendell.
    My RVFOREST.DAT is in WIISAVES > RUUE
    The DLCSETTING.XML is in my main SD Card folder.