Page 78 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast

Thread: [NDS] Animal Crossing: Wild World [U 1.1] [AR]

I need help!
    I keep trying to use animal map to make my neighbours' hosues into a litte 'village'..but I have a problem. I have totally recreated my town on Animal Map, so don't give me that answer. Anyway, when I use the code to make the houses appear in the new spots, it works...but the old houses are there too! As in, all the houses were jumbled around town like normal before, and now they still are except there are duplicates in a little 'village' in one of my acres. How can I fix this? I tried Search and replace, it didn't make the houses turn into weeds as advertised...I tried the Real Time World Edit DPAD, but the weed shows up under the house and I can't pick it...I tried erasing everything in my town except the house, but everything except nook's stayed...What can I do?! PLEASE HELP!

Default The way.

Quote Originally Posted by kiilo View Post
    I need help!
    I keep trying to use animal map to make my neighbours' hosues into a litte 'village'..but I have a problem. I have totally recreated my town on Animal Map, so don't give me that answer. Anyway, when I use the code to make the houses appear in the new spots, it works...but the old houses are there too! As in, all the houses were jumbled around town like normal before, and now they still are except there are duplicates in a little 'village' in one of my acres. How can I fix this? I tried Search and replace, it didn't make the houses turn into weeds as advertised...I tried the Real Time World Edit DPAD, but the weed shows up under the house and I can't pick it...I tried erasing everything in my town except the house, but everything except nook's stayed...What can I do?! PLEASE HELP!
    Okay here is what you do. You, yes you, use The co-ordinate mod code combined with real time world edit d-pad. Then you go to the unwanted house/houses and run around it using the d-pad to sorta run into it so weeds appear in it too, or use the co-ord mod to move directly into the core of the building and use the real time edit but dont use the d-pad, then use the d-pad in all directions, and then move into different spots until you think you got the whole building. If you miss the core it will not work. Then you go inside a building and when you come back out the building will be gone and instead there will be a bunch of weeds. So I suggest using golden roses instead. 001c. Also if you want and if the house is occupied instead of searching for a building to enter enter the house you just "deleted" and exit and if you did it right the house will be gone and your character will be in a daze, like when you get stung by a scorpion and the screen will go black. Then you will appear in front of where the house used to be, lying on your stomach. Then you will automatically get up. I hoped I helped!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Drew956 For This Useful Post:

Thanks! I will give that a try. I certainly hope it works, I've been trying to get my town and pretty for a while now! xD

Cool do you want to come to my town sometime?? (If you have a wifi connection....) If not then good luck with your town!!

Sure, I'd really like that!
    But the co-ord mode thing isn't working.
    For some reason, Co-ord mode won't work while I have Real time World Edit activated.

Quote Originally Posted by kiilo View Post
    Sure, I'd really like that!
    But the co-ord mode thing isn't working.
    For some reason, Co-ord mode won't work while I have Real time World Edit activated.
    No it works just you can not use both activators at once. You can have both codes on its just that you need to use a+dpad to position yourself with the co-ord mod then try to use the real time edit. If you try to use the L+R+a+d-pad only the real time edit works so first a+d-pad to position then L+R+a+D-pad. Tell me if it works, it works for me.

Well when I hold down a and move (using DPAD) when I also have Real time edit activated, nothing happens. I just walk normally (as if the co-ord was not activated) because I am pressing the DPAD. I tried using it without real time world edit, and it works. And when I tried using it with the Real Time Edit DPAD version, the Co-Ord worked but the Real Time World Edit DPAD didn't work. A lot of the time, Real Time World Edit DPAD doesn't work for me, even when I don't have co-ord activated. I got it to work a few days ago, but I don't remember how.

Well Are you sure you know how to use it?? I have both and am about to test it in a few minutes to see what is wrong.
    Last edited by Drew956; 07-27-2008 at 09:55 PM.

I know how to use co-ord mode, I use it to freak out my WiFi friends all the time. xD

No I meant the Real time edit. Plus since its been ported I have to type it in manually in my ar so it might take a while for me to reply.