Page 77 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast

Thread: [NDS] Animal Crossing: Wild World [U 1.1] [AR]

Yeah I use that but my friend wants to change her town name using AR. Could I somehow get a code for her if possible?

Make the code by using Animal map.

Its not that folk won't help, its just an easy one to do yourself.

If you do use Animal map it'll take seconds for you to get the code you desire.

Hi there!
    I've seen some towns where all the neighbour houses are in a little 'village' in a certain area, all next to eachother and everything, and it even shows up like that on the map. I want to do that with my town, but I don't know how! Can anybody help me? I know how to remove the houses and place new ones, but I don't know how to make them show up that way on my map. Also, I've tried to open AnimalMap but I don' t have a save of any sort to use. Help?

AnimalMap
    try and make it like this
    http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/5397/89528751lw2.png
    P.S. That's what my town looks like exactly
    xD

Yes, I know that AnimalMap is a way, but as I said in my last post:
    "I've tried to open AnimalMap but I don' t have a save of any sort to use."

I don't have MAX. The only kind of thing I could use to get the save off the game is my GameShark, but it doesn't get the right file type.

From the site you dl Animal map from you can dl Demo towns.

Yeah, I found that now...But it won't let me move the Animals' houses, and plus how am I supposed to get it onto my DS after I've edited it?

edit: I figured out how to get it onto the DS, and how to move the houses around and stuff.
    There's a problem though...It makes my game really slow! How can I prevent this?
    Also, some of the things I place show up on the river I had BEFORE I edited the town (I used the 'simple' demo town).
    How can I make it so that it does not do this?
    Last edited by kiilo; 07-22-2008 at 08:53 PM.

Make that map exactly the map you have in animal crossing. there you can edit further
    also, don't do so much when making codes

You don't have to keep running the code after you've done it......
    Just remeber keep to medium sized changes and only run one, animal map generated, code at a time especially if its quite long!