Page 58 of 98 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast

Thread: [NDS] Animal Crossing: Wild World [U 1.1] [AR]

Default Re: [NDS] Animal Crossing: Wild World [U 1.1] [AR]

I'm cool with that cause the only reason I want it is cause I don't like to have to turn off change the 4 numbers to what I want and turn it back on and sometimes I dont even get the right face so I think it will make things a lot easier so can you please try to make it

And also this should be pretty easy a Text to Gender Modifier that way I canm also do that pretty easy too.......I like to mess with my friends on ACWW a lot :mrgreen:

Oh yeah and can someone please try to make a code that gets rid of all you neighbors or maybe all except the first three because all the other ones are on the list that shows they're in my town but there aren't any houses for them for some reason and sometimes when I start my game up instead of showing them in my town they are actually off the map.

Thanks

They aren't on the Map if you hacked them I guess....

500X is the hex for neighbor houses i think were X=neighbor no.

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

It's ok I fixed the neighbor thing now I just want the text to character modifier and gender modifiers

whats a bombseed???? and how do ppl get em? and another thing... is there a code to go to any1 town by only you adding them? i heard this from codelegend01 when we were friends is this true?

:| and my 2nd question why does it say im banned???? I havent done anything wrong? and if im bann y am i still functional :?:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jozzy019
    :| and my 2nd question why does it say im banned???? I havent done anything wrong? and if im bann y am i still functional :?:
    Don't double post.
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

is there a code to get rid of [insert public building here] seeds

-SNIPPED-
    Reason: Sh.

And also I would like an update on my requests....like when they might be done .

Thanks

whats a bombseed???? and how do ppl get em? and another thing... is there a code to go to any1 town by only you adding them? i heard this from codelegend01 when we were friends is this true?