Page 79 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast

Thread: [NDS] Animal Crossing: Wild World [U 1.1] [AR]

Oh, yeah, I use that a lot too.
    I've been using it ever since it came out for 1.1. xD

EDIT: Good night I will be up in about 9hours to re-examine this problem from a different perspective. And in case you are wondering It is 8:53 here I am going to sleep in about 1 hour so I might be on again within that time span. The 1 hour is included in the 9.

EDIT: Also i am testing the codes and they seem to work fine together. Except that I messed up on part of the coordinate mod code so that I can go in every direction except down. I am currently using the Coord mod and the RTWE code simultaneously planting tulips in lightning fast speed. What version of Ar do you have??

Do you have the latest version? Also sorry I did not realize that you posted this... I was using the back button to look at page 78... sorry...
    Last edited by Drew956; 07-27-2008 at 10:52 PM.

Well, I've been looking everywhere for two AR codes that I can never find. Can someone make one to where:
    1) Thunderstorm
    2) Fireworks appear in the sky randomly

EDIT: I guess I should be more specific on the Fireworks. I mean like the fireworks festival but while the code is active, fireworks always appear.
    Last edited by SonicHyuga; 07-27-2008 at 11:58 PM.

As far as i am aware neither of those exist. I think thunderstorm might and Virus probably could make a code to do the fireworks but you'd have to ask him cause I really do not know.

I have the latest version of AR,
    and in case this matters I have ACWW v 1.1

"I have the latest version of AR,
    and in case this matters I have ACWW v 1.1"
    uhh, what?

"1) Thunderstorm
    2) Fireworks appear in the sky randomly"
    Impossible...

Oni-Neoxes, maybe if you'd actually read what was going on then you'd know what my post was about. x.X
    I posted my problem a couple of days ago already, and Drew9561995 asked me what version of AR I have (look at the top of the page), so I answered.

Oh, but I don't actually want to read it. I like to have the solution in front of me...

Default Hey, just wondering....

Hey, I've been using AR for a while mainly for ACWW v1.1 and honestly I love it. The codes are very useful. They've helped me to make my town and I have one last thing I'd like for my town. Is it possible to get cap'ns taxi? Maybe using TTI if possible? That'd be cool..

on the subscription, whats up with hammers are failures?