Page 68 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast

Thread: [NDS] Animal Crossing: Wild World [U 1.1] [AR]

Blog Entries

Look around? And the marauder king codes/seeds are false.

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

I feel SO bad for you MODS and ADMINS who have to deal with all these COMPLETE MORONS WHO CAN'T CLICK UNDER THE RELEASE PAGE! God, I mean literally...its right above the "Request" page...I'll admit, I asked for a FEW (like 1-3) codes, that were under the Release section, but it's not like I'm harassing the MODS to "GIVE ME THE CODE NOW!!! IM TO LAZY TO GO LOOK UNDER THE RELEASE TOPIC, HLPZ!!" Also, those n00bz who are asking for ARDS help? LIKE WTF? Does this look like the ARDS Help Section here? NO. Ok, sorry, I'm just as mad as the MODS are about these noobs, I had to say something to let my anger out. And if I don't post anything related to the topic, it'll be spam..so...Keep up the good work on the codes. I like that censor bypass :P

Quote Originally Posted by Brian117 View Post
    I feel SO bad for you MODS and ADMINS who have to deal with all these COMPLETE MORONS WHO CAN'T CLICK UNDER THE RELEASE PAGE! God, I mean literally...its right above the "Request" page...I'll admit, I asked for a FEW (like 1-3) codes, that were under the Release section, but it's not like I'm harassing the MODS to "GIVE ME THE CODE NOW!!! IM TO LAZY TO GO LOOK UNDER THE RELEASE TOPIC, HLPZ!!" Also, those n00bz who are asking for ARDS help? LIKE WTF? Does this look like the ARDS Help Section here? NO. Ok, sorry, I'm just as mad as the MODS are about these noobs, I had to say something to let my anger out. And if I don't post anything related to the topic, it'll be spam..so...Keep up the good work on the codes. I like that censor bypass :P
    Would this be more of a rant or more of a thanks... Not sure.
    But back on topic.
    The marauder king is all talk on ACC. I hate these "seeding groups" and crap like that. The marauders are idiots too because im in their forums right now xD.
    Another seeding group call "The Stonerz" said that they were going to use the "Bomb Seed" (which is one of Vash's vids i think) I just laughed at them xD

I seem to remember a link to a Hex list for Text-To-Item in I think Virus' signature. I don't see it anymore, and I've been Googling, trying to find it but have only come up with scattered codes.

Can someone give me that link to that website- if you know which one I'm talking about.

Blog Entries

vash.game-hackers.com/acww.html

Exclamation

Ok so I have v. 1.1 and I have been using a Action replay and now my game keeps freezing right when the town is done loading and says "have fun in your town" and i have not been able to find a code to fix this. HELP!

what codes have you used before?

Blog Entries

Your house is gone, and this isnt the help topic. Its a request topic. Unless your saying your requesting fo rhelp >_> (But dont be a smartass lol)

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxy23 View Post
    Ok so I have v. 1.1 and I have been using a Action replay and now my game keeps freezing right when the town is done loading and says "have fun in your town" and i have not been able to find a code to fix this. HELP!
    put a new house in the acre where it was before

you can get a code for that from animalmap

Exclamation

from a pt on acc

"well there is a way to stop them blocking your gate and house but u wont be able to place items on the areas ... its a special method which can onli be removed with a certain code it has been tried and tested by me, indolemugen and a_random_person, and is the method used by the golden eagles for there track"

is this true ^^

if so can i request the code
    lol wut?