Page 42 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast

Thread: [NDS] Animal Crossing: Wild World [U 1.1] [AR]

Default Re: [NDS] Animal Crossing: Wild World [U 1.1] [AR]

you missed the part where people that knew what they were talking about pointed out that not all of the items will show up!

have you ever put tons of trees or buildings next to each other outside? notice how it doesn't render right? well that's the whole idea of the item limit, so it can still render it all correctly
    This is my siggy. I'll make it better when I stop being lazy

Is it possible to have a code where you can move or pick up stuff in animals house or even in other peoples house on wifi?

and if so wats the code :?:

or how about a code tht makes u go to anytown tht u have registared?

if any f these are true how u get em? :?:

:mrgreen:

Quote Originally Posted by (>:D)+<
    1 Is it possible to have a code where you can move or pick up stuff in animals house or even in other peoples house on wifi?

2 or how about a code tht makes u go to anytown tht u have registared?

1) it's possible (in theory) but just because it's possible doesn't mean there's a code for it yet, and in fact no there isn't :P

2) that's not possible because for one thing, the town has to be open on wifi, for another, that person has to have you registered, and for another, there has to be spot open in their town otherwise the game would crash.
    This is my siggy. I'll make it better when I stop being lazy

Quote Originally Posted by itsmeGames
    1 Is it possible to have a code where you can move or pick up stuff in animals house or even in other peoples house on wifi?

1) it's possible (in theory) but just because it's possible doesn't mean there's a code for it yet, and in fact no there isn't :P

2) that's not possible because for one thing, the town has to be open on wifi, for another, that person has to have you registered, and for another, there has to be spot open in their town otherwise the game would crash.
    thnx itamegames :mrgreen:

Quote Originally Posted by itsmeGames

2) that's not possible because for one thing, the town has to be open on wifi, for another, *that person has to have you registered*, and for another, there has to be spot open in their town otherwise the game would crash.
    What makes you think that? >_<

Can someone make a code to make neibors move away? hitting them with a net will do for now....

if you need me, I'm hazardousgfx on hackforums.net

you can change them.... or just delete the houses.

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

anyone got a seed code for changing your Nook N Go into a Nookway or Nookingtons?

Quote Originally Posted by Area51_Hacker2
    you can change them.... or just delete the houses.
    No because then the houses remain on map. This is for a friend, to make a neiborhood....

if you need me, I'm hazardousgfx on hackforums.net

Change them to weeds and pick them up.

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

How About A Code Too Put Rocks Where Ever You Want? I Need It Because My Friend Wants Mee Too Seed His Town Into A Rock Town...