Page 39 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast

Thread: [NDS] Animal Crossing: Wild World [U 1.1] [AR]

Default Re: [NDS] Animal Crossing: Wild World [U 1.1] [AR]

Quote Originally Posted by itsmeGames
    Quote Originally Posted by arfreak
    i kow how to spell i was just rushing because i had to go to walmart.sorry if i was annoying you...
    Cow is C-O-W.

....stupid :|

Firefox is your friend

It has an inbuilt spell checker similar to the one in most text editors

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

lol i dont have firefox and im not a very good typer.it probably my ******* keyboard.its so old!

Firefox is free and easy to install....

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

Hmm can someone make a code to drop my patterns in other towns?

if you need me, I'm hazardousgfx on hackforums.net

no I don't think so, though it may be possible to make your patterns show up instead of theirs on your game only, it won't do it to their game (probably) and it won't stay unless the code's on
    This is my siggy. I'll make it better when I stop being lazy

Well actually there are pattern seed codes... i.e. xxxx=p1's first pattern. ALSO xxxx is NOT a real hex.

Well actually Drew we know that xxxx is not a real seed. However you are right that the seeds for your patterns do exist. Although given that the hex codes are universal... do you not see that the game will likely read that hex code as the games own hex code?

Oh. How silly of me. Thanks for clearing that up, but what if while using tti you got you pattern seeds in your pockets before leaving to go into someones towns?? Would they still be the same?? Probably not. Just like the ables pattern displays.

I would like the code for the complete constuction set to appear in your inventory.
    I went to supercheats.com and it said a code for construction set for 1.1...but that code was for s*** and i got the boxing set.

So...yeahh...can someone give me the code for the complete constuction set to appear in your inventory?