Page 21 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast

Thread: [NDS] Animal Crossing: Wild World [U 1.1] [AR]

Default Re: [NDS] Animal Crossing: Wild World [U 1.1] [AR]

Ok, I dont want to look through every single post, so it might be answered already. This is my first post, i'm VERY sorry if its the wrong board! I got V1.1, and I got "Action Replay DS". I dont have the AR with the slot to put the game in, I have the one where you take the AR out and replace it with the game cart. Anyway, where I come from, theres tons of seeding. So, I would like to know how to remove seeds such as house seeds, removing rocks or other things like Katrina Tents, Gracie's Car etc. I would really like to know how and help the people that this has happened to. I've looked around this site and havnt seen anything on how to do this. Can I please learn how?

@Champie
    it works on wifi, if you don't know how to make it work, then you don't get to know. figure it out

@Gord57
    Search and Replace (found in the releases) will allow you to remove seeds, but will also remove the original building. you can easily fix that by placing a building seed where the original was, though. also make sure to do a search and replace for F030, as that will be left behind by the seed when it's removed
    This is my siggy. I'll make it better when I stop being lazy

itsmegames - my such a harsh reply :cry: - did I upset you somehow? The changes show up on my screen via wifi but not in the other town. I thought it would be like text to code working over wifi. I assume you are telling me it is but I am missing something. Would anyone else be kind enough to enlighten me a little more? Please and thank you.

Just to be clear - I am not referring to removing objects as I know to use animalmap for that. I am referring to placing flowers, trees, etc.

The damage you could cause over wi-fi is too great.

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

Blog Entries

Technically speaking, the code can only be used to remove things over wifi. Not to place items. It's not an easy task to make it work over wifi, and it's not similar to TTI v3 (which works online) at all.
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

Thank you Vash - I appreciate your reply. As I already know how to help people remove seeds over wifi with animalmap I will continue to use that. I was looking to use it to do landscaping via wifi in a quicker way than TTI (which is much appreciated too). Regardless I want to thank "you guys" for taking the time to make these codes and post them for those of us not as gifted in the cool hacking arena. Have a great day! :lol:

is there a way to change my name?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DrumZ4life19
    is there a way to change my name?
    AnimalMap.
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

If your new name is shorter e.g.

Daniel

changing to

Dave

then you have to put spaces for the extra letters. So you don't end up with

Daveel

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

Hey guys me again, I have a couple more codes I would like to see requested from v1.0 to v1.1.

1. Well let me start off by saying no one has commented me about the Snowy Rocks via my before posts.

2. Is there a way you can edit the rock flooring under Nooks?

3. A code to change the Town Hall employee. (Like Pelly working the day shift, Pelly would turn into Nook, Gulliver, ect.)

4. A code to change your Gate design. (Design as in, some gates have blue bricks, some have green bricks, some have red.)

5. A code to replenish Money Trees after they have been picked.

Thanks guys in advance. P.S. I think I accidently clicked on "New Topic" Instead of "New Reply" Or something. So if I did make a thread by accident saying the things I said above. Sorry, It was a mistake. ops: