Thread: How To Hack NSMBW?

Question How To Hack NSMBW?

Hello there. I'm new around here and I was wondering how I might go about playing some of these hacked levels or changing the music for New Super Mario Bros. Wii. I'm familiar with the methods of hacking Super Smash Bros. Brawl and, in fact, have several hacks that I play that game with, but I don't have any clue as to where to install hackfiles for New Super Mario Bros. or what to do with them. Could someone lend a little help here?

mmmm, i think you must have "Homebrew" to install the hacked files on your Wii.. ("Homebrew" is a "Free" program.. more on: http://www.wiibrew.org

Talking hack new super mario bros wii

Quote Originally Posted by questionthemajority View Post
    Hello there. I'm new around here and I was wondering how I might go about playing some of these hacked levels or changing the music for New Super Mario Bros. Wii. I'm familiar with the methods of hacking Super Smash Bros. Brawl and, in fact, have several hacks that I play that game with, but I don't have any clue as to where to install hackfiles for New Super Mario Bros. or what to do with them. Could someone lend a little help here?