Page 50 of 65 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Thread: [NDS] Animal Crossing: Wild World [U] [AR]

Question

Hi I am a Noob when it comes to this lol but I want to change the Simple Map that comes with Animal Map Editor where it looks like my town and I am so close but I was curious if it could brick my game if I'm not careful and if it did brick it.... Would The Brick Removal Code fix it?
    What were you expecting a Funny Siggy
    Well I am too lazy for that

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Nook08 View Post
    Hi I am a Noob when it comes to this lol but I want to change the Simple Map that comes with Animal Map Editor where it looks like my town and I am so close but I was curious if it could brick my game if I'm not careful and if it did brick it.... Would The Brick Removal Code fix it?
    The brick seed removal code would not fix it (unless you were an idiot and placed like a billion seeds in your town, then the remove everything code would fix it.), but the generic acres code would fix it. Also, before you use "snapshot" make the simple town look exactly like your town. Once it looks exactly like your town, then you save it and then you can start messing around with it. Use the "snapshot" feature, then make any changes you want, then use "make AR DS code" and it'll make an AR code for the changes you did.

To modify the basic town into your ideal/own town will require a massive ammount of change so I do not recomend you do this using ards code if you can help it, if you must I would suggest you do 1 acre remodel at a time and only use one code per time.

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

Default Can someone tell me how to Put flowers on water?

please i've been told to do it somehow but it didnt work

Blog Entries

2 codes are your friends Coordinate modifier (walk everywhere) and real-time world edit.
    To make it work on wifi, just place flowers on the water using relatime world edit, then dig them up, then bury flowers in the holes
    Or use the code called "walk on water on wi-fi(which is an animalmap code that removes all water)

Blog Entries

This isn't exactly a code request, but I'd like someone to get me the online address of typed text (not sent). I already found the offline address using a rom and emuhaste, but I have no way of finding the online address because I do not have 2 AC:WW games and I don't have a trainer toolkit. If someone can help me, I'd greatly appreciate it. By the way, the offline address is 0x023C01F2

God I can't remember his name now thats sad I remember his avatar, its a linux penguin, releases has one which uses close ds as activator the address for typed text ought to be there

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Area51_Hacker2 View Post
    God I can't remember his name now thats sad I remember his avatar, its a linux penguin, releases has one which uses close ds as activator the address for typed text ought to be there
    Thats blubberdiblub, but his code is for EU, and it's a different address. I need the one for 1.0. It should be REALLY easy to get as long as you have 2 DS's and 2 AC:WW games. It took me like 2 seconds to get the offline address, but I don't have 2 AC:WW games so I can't get the online one.

You try porting his Address, I have the above requirements but my AC:WW doesn't like doing Wi-Fi

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Area51_Hacker2 View Post
    You try porting his Address, I have the above requirements but my AC:WW doesn't like doing Wi-Fi
    The address should be the same if you do DS to DS (visiting your other DS)
    Ugh! Why does Nintendo have to make this game so complicated? I just noticed that there are like 4 different addresses for typed text. There is one for if you are outdoors, indoors, outdoors over wi-fi and indoors over wi-fi, maybe even more.
    Edit: There are more >_> -kicks Nintendo- there is one for outside, inside, in ables, in nooks, in town hall, then just as many for wi-fi.
    Last edited by dragonboy269; 11-08-2008 at 04:39 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to dragonboy269 For This Useful Post: