Page 49 of 65 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Thread: [NDS] Animal Crossing: Wild World [U] [AR]

Blog Entries

I suggest you remove them as it can make your game act like that on certain days.

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Maniac For This Useful Post:

Default =D

oh...that might be y it happened...
    ty =D

I can't believe I didn't think of that!

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

Yes... I'm back!

Anyways, is there a code/hex code for different colored trees? =p Just wondering.
    Animal Crossing Neighborhood

Why so serious?
    A picture tells a thousand words, but what do words tell?

Blog Entries

There isn't a seed for different colored trees, but there are tree modifier codes that change the color of your trees.

Hmm... I've been "bricked" I can't open my gates, yet I can go out.
    Don't argue with stupid people. They only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Blog Entries

Would anyone be able to make a code that lets you see where other people are on the map? Like, instead of showing where you are, it shows where someone else is, if possible where everyone else is.

I have a problem with my AR... I don't know where to post this so I'll post it here?

Well, yesterday everything was working fine. One of my long codes was entered wrong and I didn't feel like typing it out so I hooked it up to the computer and tried it out for the first time. I entered the code and everything, X'd out the Code Manager and turned off my game. Twenty minutes later I couldn't use my AC:WW on it.

Everytime I put in my Animal Crossing in the ar it froze up at the "This is not owned by Nintendo!" thing, like it was bricked. If I had it on without the Animal Crossing, it worked fine, but if I tried to go into the file with the animal crossing codes in it, it froze. The Animal Crossing alone also worked fine.

I was thinking about clearing all my codes or something but I don't know how if I can not access the codes in the AR. I also wanted to see if I could fix this before I went out and bought another one.

Help? (I also got my game bricked awhile ago, and for some reason it came back again... Could that be the problem?)

Blog Entries

I have a few requests:
    1. You know how some animals have a scarf instead of a shirt? (like Baarbara)
    Would it be possible to give yourself a scarf to wear?
    2. Also, could you make a code that lets 2 people be inside of the observatory room in the museum at the same time? I know it's possible because I'm able to get two people inside of Shampoodles at once (I use the coordinate mod code to "trick" the game into thinking I'm going upstairs, but at the last second I run into shampoodles. Then someone else can come in there with me.)
    3. Finally, would it be possible to make a code that lets you go inside of Nooks/Ables even when they're closed? If so, could it work on wi-fi?

Blog Entries

I don't see why you couldn't make a code to get 2 people in the observatory room though, because I already got it to work with shampoodles. The only reason I can't do it with the observatory room is because all of the doors are too far away to do the trick. I think it works like this:
    In Nookingtons, I go by the stairs. I start walking towards them, and the instant I start going up, I use the coordinate mod code to run into Shampoodles. Then, the game basically thinks I'm upstairs even though I'm in shampoodles, so it's like there's nobody in shampoodles. Then, someone else can go in with me. (it works, if you don't believe me I'll show you on wi-fi)