Page 40 of 65 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Thread: [NDS] Animal Crossing: Wild World [U] [AR]

Pwnt
    But seriously, Why does nobody SEARCH
    >_<

Im looking for the hex item list from 0000-fff1 or all the hex on animal map the lost on abio starts on 1000 and doesint have the not used, ect I'm printing it out so i can use it will traveling or away from the computer

i have always wanted a bar/pub in my house or a shop.

is there anyway a code can be made where you can have the counter from the museam or the counters from nook stores as an item in your inventory.

i have made a pretty good looking pub room in the past using the normal items but it still aint good enough

can it be done?

Default Remove all trees and rocks and weeds and flowers

May I please Have a code with an activator that will remove all trees and all rocks and all weeds and all flowers please?

what is the hex code for a tree with christmas lights on it?
    Nick

006d but next time search.
    Don't argue with stupid people. They only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Two things:
    I made this for my own use, but it seems alot of people are asking for hex codes so i might aswell post it... Hex Codes Database... I'm pretty sure every code is there.

And i dunno if this is possible or not but, can anybody make a code so that Pelly will give me a perfect town rating, no matter what my town is like(So say if there was weeds everywhere)?
    Last edited by Lekti; 08-17-2008 at 11:31 AM.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lekti For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries

Perfect town rating code. That's kind of interesting...

I wouldn't know how to go about finding the addresses for that code.
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

wow, Never thought of that. Can't you search a random value say like, Get your town perfect, Search the code, Make it crappy by like, Weed seeds, Search again but maybe the value is lower, and keep doing it. That Might work.

Quote Originally Posted by Lekti View Post
    Two things:
    I made this for my own use, but it seems alot of people are asking for hex codes so i might aswell post it... Hex Codes Database... I'm pretty sure every code is there.

And i dunno if this is possible or not but, can anybody make a code so that Pelly will give me a perfect town rating, no matter what my town is like(So say if there was weeds everywhere)?
    even though this post (mine, not yours :P) is kinda off topic...
    that hex code database is nice, I was gonna say "oh, there already is one," but then I saw how organized and nice yours is! great job!
    This is my siggy. I'll make it better when I stop being lazy