Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: [NDS] Animal Crossing: Wild World [U] [AR]

Default Re: [NDS] Animal Crossing: Wild World [U] [AR]

Yeah that code would be awesome!! And if someones worried about theft make it so you can only DROP items off in someone elses house.

Why would you want a code to drop stuff in peoples houses? That will just result in people dropping things that they aren't suppose to (Like that glitched flower). :shock:

And is there a code that can remove all trees and stumps in a friends town? Buddy of mine wants all his trees removed and he has got alot of trees. Also is there a code to have a Giant snowman in my town? Sorta like this one? http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZjQaZ1A6vO8 :mrgreen:

I would want such a code like that because it would be cool, and if someone dropped a glitched flower just use Animal map to remove it or use the clear house items code!!!

Im just saying it will result badly because not everyone would have an AR to remove it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud_Z
    Why would you want a code to drop stuff in peoples houses? That will just result in people dropping things that they aren't suppose to (Like that glitched flower). :shock:

And is there a code that can remove all trees and stumps in a friends town? Buddy of mine wants all his trees removed and he has got alot of trees. Also is there a code to have a Giant snowman in my town? Sorta like this one? http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZjQaZ1A6vO8 :mrgreen:
    1.Is your friend able to give you his game it'll make making this code a lot easier

2.Snowman is animal mapped probably.

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

Quote Originally Posted by Area51_Hacker2
    2.Snowman is animal mapped probably.
    What?

Does anyone know the dig up rock code for acww version 1.0 that lets you dig up rocks wit your shovel?

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud_Z

This request but I realized just now that it was done using a code such as Virus' snowman code

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

Default [NDS] Animal Crossing: Wild World [U 1.0] [AR]

If i wanted the tan color of my skin, what would be
    the code for that? And also, theres a hex code you have
    to put in before you enter the hex codes and activate them on the
    game. Does anyone know where that is??

Blog Entries

Default Re: [NDS] Animal Crossing: Wild World [U 1.0] [AR]

EDIT:
    Your not suppose to post in the releases area... >_> (figures I notice I'm in the release area after I posted)

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.