Thread: Using Pattviewx

Default Using Pattviewx

Hello again.. I bought a key and downloaded the new pattviewx.. Looks cool enough.. Would be super cool if someone could teach this very bloned (not really) women how to use it.. I can import patterns for P-1 thru P-4 only in one of the 8 places they can carry them.. Somwhere or someone told me that you can add and change all of the patterns in the storage and on the racks but I have no idea how to do that.

Another ? Is there a pattern data base that I have acess to?

What makes you a VIP and what do they get thats the VIP part..

And last ? is I have a few patterns that have 12 parts to them.. Flower thing and a stone path.. I can't find anywhere online that tells you haw to use them and line them up.. How do I lay a pattern down that has 12 parts to it when I only have 8 boxes I can use actively per player..

Blog Entries

That was quite the packed post First off, thanks for your purchase! PattViewX is extremely similar in usage to PattView before it. The storage patterns are in the same box as the player patterns, they just have the prefix "SP" rather than "P". The closest thing you'll find to a pattern database these days is the Official Pattern Sharing Thread. You can gain VIP status by donating $20 to the website. VIP members gain access to their own blog, colorful usernames, special VIP forums, a music collection, and VIP-specific releases. To place large murals (multi-pattern designs) on the ground, you'll need to have the first 8 patterns in one player, and the remaining in another player's slots. Then you can place them on the ground by switching between users in the game. Alternatively, place them in slots in PattViewX and then use ACToolkit to place them on the ground.
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

Thank you for getting back to me.. See what you said about placing them in other players 8 pockets and then the extra 4 in another.. Then using the actools to lay them down... That sounds so simple.. LOL.. I guess I like to make things hard for me.. I was thinking that I start with player 2 (not really a player more of a storage girl) then try and lay them all out in the game.. ( Tried that earlier big mistake..) Just got me pissed... LOL... And it took forever plus I didn't ever get them right.. OK.. Your idea sounds way better.. I will try it.. I do have to say that I thought maybe the sp were storages for the other players but when I added or imported patterns in to thoughs they didn't show up at all.. I will try again and let you know.. Sorry about all the ? I am new to hacking ( about a month tops) and have not used any other programs on the site. I am new to Animal crossing also.. Jan 25... I would bet money that you will see me again in a day or two asking another load of ?'s... Thanks a bunch.. Mysitc