Thread: Animal Crossing: Wild World Help Thread

Hybrid View

Hmm, maybe the game card itself is damaged a bit? Did you restart and do nook's chores legitimately and didn't use AR?
    3DS Friend Code: 4699-6293-3106

I did everything without AR to begin with. Also, my RTWE actually seems to work only offline, I think. I tried using it on WiFi, and it froze. Maybe I somehow messed up my own AR when I was typing in random addresses.

I would first check if there's a problem with the actual game card itself. Then I would remove/clear my AR with Code Manager and put
    all my codes/games back on there.

How would you check if the game card has a problem?

I've tried resetting and clearing the AR code list, but it's still the same. Does anyone know how or where to get older updates for AR than 1.55? I don't remember what the original version I had was, but my AR is the first real AR for DS after AR Max Duo.

I have ARDS v1.60...google the latest firmware for ARDS? I think there's a v1.70.

I read somewhere that AR products before version 1.60 and up or something like that could not upgrade to the 1.70 which was used for Pokemon Black/White, but 1.55 was a way to use Pokemon Black codes for my AR, so I used that one. I've tried looking for firmware updates, but I can only find the most recent, which won't work for my AR because it's old.

I also tried restoring to "factory settings" by just resetting it, but even after readding the codes, it still has the same problems.

Well, at least I got a lot out of my game and AR before it became buggy.

Quote Originally Posted by Xyneline View Post
    I read somewhere that AR products before version 1.60 and up or something like that could not upgrade to the 1.70 which was used for Pokemon Black/White, but 1.55 was a way to use Pokemon Black codes for my AR, so I used that one. I've tried looking for firmware updates, but I can only find the most recent, which won't work for my AR because it's old.

I also tried restoring to "factory settings" by just resetting it, but even after readding the codes, it still has the same problems.

Well, at least I got a lot out of my game and AR before it became buggy.
    You need to download the new ARDS update 1.71. It is on this link:
    http://us.codejunkies.com/support/ar...article_id=434
    I Lost the Game.

-Lord Was