Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Animal Crossing: Wild World Help Thread

Default Re: Animal Crossing: Wild World Help Thread

2 questions...
    what does the master code do on animal crossing, and 2, how to u unbrick your ds?

Quote Originally Posted by tearrap
    2 questions...
    what does the master code do on animal crossing, and 2, how to u unbrick your ds?
    1. Master code enables the other cheats to work

2. I presume you mean your game? There are un-brick codes in the release topics

--

Quote Originally Posted by freako
    Just my opinion, but I think they want to change their Nook's Cranny to a Nookington's, for example.

My problem: I would like to use the search & replace code for v1.1. I want to search for multiple items and replace them all with one item, and I understand that I need to use a range. However, I don't exactly know how to do that. XP How would you create a range for this code?:

Search and Replace
    Code:
    94000130 FDBF0000 --Activator (in this case L+Up)
    D3000000 021E36A2
    C0000000 00000FFF
    DC000000 00000002
    F2000000 00000002
    92000000 0000XXXX --Change XXXX to the item you're replacing
    10000000 0000YYYY --Change YYYY to the item you want XXXX to become
    D2000000 00000000
    Also, could someone give me some different "activators" so I can activate the code with something besides L+Up?
    Thank you!

Note*: Sorry; double post.
    1. Ok with the search and replace you need to download the DS workshop and then go to the search and replace code tab.
    for the first 3 boxes just put in the first 3 lines of code in search and replace. Then change The replace type to range. Then (using a hex code list) put in the first hex value you want to replace and the last hex value you want to replace. (Leave copy to address.) Then press generate code.

2. Activators can be created with the joker generator tab (again in ds workshop) you click

Device : ARDS
    Joker Type : GBA
    Buttons: Whatever you want (try to make sure it won't do anything in the game!)

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

Sorry for double post but I'm going through answering questions were I can

Quote Originally Posted by speaker219
    Quote Originally Posted by Area51_Hacker2
    You posted the same thing in the other thread! It didn't make sense there either!

My Request:

I'm trying to recreate nooks cranny but I don't have a picture of it! Could someone help me?
    What do you mean by "recreating" nook's cranny? o_0
    I wanted to use the 'not used' items to get a room to look like nooks cranny but I animal mapped one in and I can't (no tables 0_o)

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

umm, what is the code for mansion seed? i did the remove thing and the seed is gone but i only see a weed where my friends mansion should be.

Correct because you used a search and replace

Code:
    501A

Is there any way to change my person's name? Also, I want to change my person's appearance. What is the code fo having black spikey hair, 1st level of tan, and regular eyes(the black ones) One more thing. How can I change his name?

Animal Map my friend, go into Advanced Mode.
    Code:
    Smalls1652: Didja use LifeAlert?
    Vash: I've fallen and I can't get up!

oh yes and yes by the way oh yes you can yes use the release topic and by the way maybe you could make it for V1.1 and EU !!!!!!!!!!!

FULL STOPS/PERIODS = W-I-N

OH by the way your name will be the same as the town name. You'll need to put spaces in if your name has less than the original name's characters