Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Animal Crossing: Wild World Help Thread

Default Re: Animal Crossing: Wild World Help Thread

Snapshots are there for the program to analyze what you have done with the current config and turn it into a code.
    Code:
    Smalls1652: Didja use LifeAlert?
    Vash: I've fallen and I can't get up!

OK This is random but........

YO I hope this isn't off topic but the other day I used a search and replace code replacing the neighbors and the people were right I could not remove the weed I replaced the neighbor with but I had a idea I don't know why but I plucked it as the other guy, my other game cardtridge, was exiting and it plucked it all right but gave the other dude a scorpio sting causing the game to crash because as I'm sure you all know your game won't crash if the guest gets that effect BUT if the host does he's supposed to appear in front of his house and on wifi it's not able to do that and therefore the game crashes. NOW Virus or someone probably could make a more detailed explanation going in depth but im just pointing out what I discovered.

Can you use periods please? I don't understand =_=

You posted the same thing in the other thread! It didn't make sense there either!

My Request:

I'm trying to recreate nooks cranny but I don't have a picture of it! Could someone help me?

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

Quote Originally Posted by Area51_Hacker2
    You posted the same thing in the other thread! It didn't make sense there either!

My Request:

I'm trying to recreate nooks cranny but I don't have a picture of it! Could someone help me?
    What do you mean by "recreating" nook's cranny? o_0

Just my opinion, but I think they want to change their Nook's Cranny to a Nookington's, for example.

My problem: I would like to use the search & replace code for v1.1. I want to change multiple things to one item, and I understand that I need to use a range. However, I don't exactly know how to do that. XP How would you create a range for this code?:

Search and Replace
    Code:
    94000130 FDBF0000 --Activator (in this case L+Up)
    D3000000 021E36A2
    C0000000 00000FFF
    DC000000 00000002
    F2000000 00000002
    92000000 0000XXXX --Change XXXX to the item you're replacing
    10000000 0000YYYY --Change YYYY to the item you want XXXX to become
    D2000000 00000000
    Also, could someone give me some different "activators" so I can activate the code with something besides L+Up?
    Thank you!

ok i need help with getting hex codes...how do i do it? animal crossing v1.1
    and i need a website to go to for the list of hexs to type in plz

Quote Originally Posted by tearrap
    ok i need help with getting hex codes...how do i do it? animal crossing v1.1
    and i need a website to go to for the list of hexs to type in plz
    http://www.aibohack.com/nds/aclist.htm
    These work for all versions!

Just my opinion, but I think they want to change their Nook's Cranny to a Nookington's, for example.

My problem: I would like to use the search & replace code for v1.1. I want to search for multiple items and replace them all with one item, and I understand that I need to use a range. However, I don't exactly know how to do that. XP How would you create a range for this code?:

Search and Replace
    Code:
    94000130 FDBF0000 --Activator (in this case L+Up)
    D3000000 021E36A2
    C0000000 00000FFF
    DC000000 00000002
    F2000000 00000002
    92000000 0000XXXX --Change XXXX to the item you're replacing
    10000000 0000YYYY --Change YYYY to the item you want XXXX to become
    D2000000 00000000
    Also, could someone give me some different "activators" so I can activate the code with something besides L+Up?
    Thank you!

Note*: Sorry; double post.

ty for this website but what is that big code that im sure i have to type in at the beginning?