Page 32 of 41 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Animal Crossing: Wild World Help Thread

Default Thank You Soooo Much!

Thank you sooooo much! I would do that thing taht lets you thank someone but I don't know how to do it... How do I thank someone???

-Armand xD

Click the Thumbs up icon

Quote Originally Posted by 1bonjovifan View Post
    oooooh the festive trees...

I had more, but I think I chopped them down to 2. That was probably the problem. Is 2 or 3 bad to have? Or is it just large amounts?

thanks
    ok WTF this is really pissing me off!!!

now it won't load again, (today or yesterday!). I have 1 festive tree in my town, like 4 random rocks, say 20 trees and a ton of flowers. WHY THE HELL WON'T IT LOAD?!?!?

i set time back to the 9th (back when this first started happening to me) and it played.

I just want to know why certain days load and others don't. seriously, wth?

some days may have things going on that are clogging up the memory and causing it to not load right.
    I'd just suggest if you can't get this fixed, you should rebuild your town, that should fix the problem completely

is this happening when you have your AR in? or just in general?
    This is my siggy. I'll make it better when I stop being lazy

Quote Originally Posted by itsmeGames View Post
    some days may have things going on that are clogging up the memory and causing it to not load right.
    I'd just suggest if you can't get this fixed, you should rebuild your town, that should fix the problem completely

is this happening when you have your AR in? or just in general?
    its w/o AR also.
    it works on the fireworks night, there can't something that bogs down more than that can there?!?

i don't want to rebuild my town or i would have and not be asking for help! lol

Well as itsme explained some days have an increased usage of memorey due to running other things on a day such as this your simply going to have to time travel through or lower the ammount of stuff in your town.

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

have you modified your river or anything using animal map?
    if you have, it also might help to change your river and acres to be more... reasonable :P
    I had trouble with my game being bricked when I first modified my river

have you modified your river or anything using animal map?
    if you have, it also might help to change your river and acres to be more... reasonable :P
    I had trouble with my game being bricked when I first modified my river
    nope never even ventured near animalmap.

I guess you're right, Area51, I just have to time travel or limit my town's stuff huh? But the stuff in my town is the exact same on the 9th as it is today! I don't get it!

it may look the same to you, but there's probably something going on in the game slowing it down somehow

it may look the same to you, but there's probably something going on in the game slowing it down somehow
    I understand what you're saying (and thanks for explaining it)... but what could it be? Do you mean like festivals, or just perhaps, um.... neighbors doing things or.... idk stuff like that?