Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Animal Crossing: Wild World Help Thread

Default Re: Animal Crossing: Wild World Help Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Krazy Eskimo
    I wanted to put my buildings in different places so i got all the building seed to weed codes and was going to just get the seed codes and place them were i wanted. I weeded about half of the buildings. Then all the sudden when i put my action replay in selected the code and started up the game it went fine until i tried to play and none of my buttons worked except my power button and the buttons my code used(up+l)... I tried different seed2weed codes but they did the same thing. When i just put acww in without AR i still cant move...anybody got some advice for me?
    Sounds like you over seeded. Rebuild the town or use the Unbricker code and then rebuild the town.
    Code:
    Smalls1652: Didja use LifeAlert?
    Vash: I've fallen and I can't get up!

thanks for the advice i just started a new game.

Quote Originally Posted by Smalls1652
    I wanted to put my buildings in different places so i got all the building seed to weed codes and was going to just get the seed codes and place them were i wanted. I weeded about half of the buildings. Then all the sudden when i put my action replay in selected the code and started up the game it went fine until i tried to play and none of my buttons worked except my power button and the buttons my code used(up+l)... I tried different seed2weed codes but they did the same thing. When i just put acww in without AR i still cant move...anybody got some advice for me?
    Sounds like you over seeded. Rebuild the town or use the Unbricker code and then rebuild the town.
    Actually It could have been that the buildings were out of their acres.

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

Blog Entries

The unbricker code is only for ninth neighbors... -.- museums, nook, and ables dont exactly have to be in there acre, however if you want them to show up on the map they normally do. Houses, and gates have to be in there acre but not on the cement.

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

Does the cement move with the acre?

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

sometimes when that happens to me it's because Resetti is waiting there... waiting... just waiting... to yell at me D:

oh wait, when that happens you can still move, just nothing else...
    This is my siggy. I'll make it better when I stop being lazy

Theres a never get Resseti code you know?

yeah, but I like Resetti, he's funny XD
    This is my siggy. I'll make it better when I stop being lazy

In ACWW, I load my game normally. After the "Nintendo" logo pass my screen remains black with or without my AR on. What happened? Is this the brick seed? How do I remove it?

I got the unbrick code from the 1.0 release thread but it wont work :/

sounds like a brick.. that sucks dude :cry: