Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3038394041 LastLast

Thread: Animal Crossing: Wild World Help Thread

Quote Originally Posted by JBLZ117 View Post
    hey does anyone know the peach tree code?
    0033 is the peach tree hex.

So is it mostly all text related codes don't work?
    Last edited by Demonic722; 06-21-2011 at 10:59 PM.
    3DS Friend Code: 4699-6293-3106

That's possible, maybe more like text-activated?

And I think it could be a little different from the infinite money code analogy in that the game may require events to happen in a certain order. Though it's a little unrelated, using the emotion modifiers to get emotions works, but the game will freeze if you talk to Shrunk for the first time and he wants to give you the Blush emotion.

Anyway, I've restarted, so I'll let you know if the codes work.

Edit: So far, it looks like you were right, Demonic. The codes that were working still work, and the few that don't still don't work.
    Last edited by Xyneline; 06-22-2011 at 02:19 PM.

Hmm, maybe the game card itself is damaged a bit? Did you restart and do nook's chores legitimately and didn't use AR?

I did everything without AR to begin with. Also, my RTWE actually seems to work only offline, I think. I tried using it on WiFi, and it froze. Maybe I somehow messed up my own AR when I was typing in random addresses.

I would first check if there's a problem with the actual game card itself. Then I would remove/clear my AR with Code Manager and put
    all my codes/games back on there.

How would you check if the game card has a problem?

I've tried resetting and clearing the AR code list, but it's still the same. Does anyone know how or where to get older updates for AR than 1.55? I don't remember what the original version I had was, but my AR is the first real AR for DS after AR Max Duo.

I have ARDS v1.60...google the latest firmware for ARDS? I think there's a v1.70.

I read somewhere that AR products before version 1.60 and up or something like that could not upgrade to the 1.70 which was used for Pokemon Black/White, but 1.55 was a way to use Pokemon Black codes for my AR, so I used that one. I've tried looking for firmware updates, but I can only find the most recent, which won't work for my AR because it's old.

I also tried restoring to "factory settings" by just resetting it, but even after readding the codes, it still has the same problems.

Well, at least I got a lot out of my game and AR before it became buggy.

Quote Originally Posted by Xyneline View Post
    I read somewhere that AR products before version 1.60 and up or something like that could not upgrade to the 1.70 which was used for Pokemon Black/White, but 1.55 was a way to use Pokemon Black codes for my AR, so I used that one. I've tried looking for firmware updates, but I can only find the most recent, which won't work for my AR because it's old.

I also tried restoring to "factory settings" by just resetting it, but even after readding the codes, it still has the same problems.

Well, at least I got a lot out of my game and AR before it became buggy.
    You need to download the new ARDS update 1.71. It is on this link:
    http://us.codejunkies.com/support/ar...article_id=434
    I Lost the Game.

-Lord Was

They had updates?
    http://siestacat.webs.com/GetAttachment.jpg