Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Animal Crossing: Wild World Help Thread

I remember Vash or one of the moderators posting it somewhere. Try searching some of the forums, or even try the search function.
    EDIT: I searched everywhere.. hard to find. Might as well help you some how. Click on this: http://vash.game-hackers.com/hexlist.html
    Last edited by Teh_Hacker; 08-12-2008 at 02:09 PM.
    Don't argue with stupid people. They only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Hacker View Post
    Why don't you just skip to August 9th and then play on from there as you stated yourself. Also, this could happen if you were to go into your bedroom and mess with the clock while using codes/codes are on. The AR clearly states not to do that. EDIT: Oh right, were the fireworks happening on august 8th? if so, that could be the cause. You could have too many hacked items like trees, and the game wont start. this happens with the bright nights if you were to hack too many trees. all you have to do is change the date for something like that.
    ok... it did work up until yesterday (11th) then it would not load again TODAY (12th). I changed my date to the rest of the week also. none worked up until the 15th then I gave up. I don't want to play in the last week of August for the rest of my game (at least until City Folk comes out)

now what? it worked on the fireworks night. that wasn't a problem.

I cleaned up some of my trees. do rocks or flowers bog down the load? i have a ton of flowers and a rock maze... but I don't know if they're the problem...

Actually, if I knew the problem, I wouldn't be posting!!! lol please help me!!!

what causes this?

Blog Entries

Make sure you have no festive trees in your town...

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

in general having too many items/features in your town will slow it down, or possibly cause bricking

festive trees do this faster than other items/features, but having tons of rocks, trees, flowers, or random junk laying around can definitely be a problem
    This is my siggy. I'll make it better when I stop being lazy

oooooh the festive trees...

I had more, but I think I chopped them down to 2. That was probably the problem. Is 2 or 3 bad to have? Or is it just large amounts?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 1bonjovifan View Post
    oooooh the festive trees...

I had more, but I think I chopped them down to 2. That was probably the problem. Is 2 or 3 bad to have? Or is it just large amounts?

thanks
    2 or 3 is fine. Don't go crazy with large amounts either. large amounts kill the game. Also what itsmegames said.
    EDIT: One other thing. If you also see glitch lines, thats pretty much a warning. Like example: You see the sky in the ground when you have too many trees next to each other.
    Last edited by Teh_Hacker; 08-13-2008 at 06:14 PM. Reason: 1 other thing.
    Don't argue with stupid people. They only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Question Question

Can someone tell me what to change on my coordinates modifier code to make it so I press B intead of A? I want it like this so I can use real time world edit with it.

Thank You!

-Armand

EDIT: Also my parents don't allow me to download things like DS Pet or Animal Map, etc. whatever it's called, so if you could be kind, please just post what to change.
    Last edited by spongeboyak; 08-17-2008 at 10:39 PM.

Well there are four parts to change on Coordinates modifier to make it B instead of A, honestly I suggest changing RTWE to be L+R+Dpad, with no A button, since that just requires editing the first line

if you wanna do that, the first line of RTWE would change to 94000130 FCFF0000

if you want coordinates modifier, wait for someone who isn't lazy like me and wants to show you the code with B instead of A

Would that work for the d-pad one? (The one which works to ways) If it did then that would be great! xD

Thank You

-Armand

EDIT: Nm, I figured out! I thanked you!
    Last edited by spongeboyak; 08-18-2008 at 01:26 AM.

yeah, that was the point
    on the Dpad one change the first line to 94000130 FCFF0000 and then you won't need to press A anymore, just L+R+Dpad

11. The Following User Says Thank You to itsmeGames For This Useful Post: