Page 30 of 41 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Animal Crossing: Wild World Help Thread

ANIMALMAP or SEARCH AND REPLACE!!!!!!!!!!1
    *Fail slaps 1bonJovifan*
    also, Bon Joiv fails...

Quote Originally Posted by sodajazz View Post
    I answered this question in the last thread you posted in.

Use Animal map or just the Search and replace code.
    ok, thank you for that...

so where do i start? how do those work? i wouldn't have asked again, but i never used those.

Animalmap isnt gonna work cuz i dont have duo.

where can i find the hex values for all the rocks and all the trees?

and if that doesn't work... i'll use the wipe everything out code- but will i have to replace buildings?

thanks
    Last edited by 1bonjovifan; 07-24-2008 at 04:03 PM.

You do not need duo to use Animal map. Just d/l a demo town with it and you can use it. You can make your own ards codes. Plus all the hex codes are on it to.

Search (add hex code for the trees or rocks you want to remove) and replace (use fff1 - empty space)

Only use the remove everything code as a last resort.

Quote Originally Posted by sodajazz View Post
    You do not need duo to use Animal map. Just d/l a demo town with it and you can use it. You can make your own ards codes. Plus all the hex codes are on it to.

Search (add hex code for the trees or rocks you want to remove) and replace (use fff1 - empty space)

Only use the remove everything code as a last resort.
    thanks sooooo much!

I'm working with S&R now... i just gotta get the different types of rocks and trees correct?

Yes.

Happy your sorted

I need help!
    I keep trying to use animal map to make my neighbours' hosues into a litte 'village'..but I have a problem. I have totally recreated my town on Animal Map, so don't give me that answer. Anyway, when I use the code to make the houses appear in the new spots, it works...but the old houses are there too! As in, all the houses were jumbled around town like normal before, and now they still are except there are duplicates in a little 'village' in one of my acres. How can I fix this? I tried Search and replace, it didn't make the houses turn into weeds as advertised...I tried the Real Time World Edit DPAD, but the weed shows up under the house and I can't pick it...I tried erasing everything in my town except the house, but everything except nook's stayed...What can I do?! PLEASE HELP!

Edit: Oops, double post! Sorry!!
    Last edited by kiilo; 07-25-2008 at 08:57 PM.

I fixed it!!! thanks everyone...

I ended up having a tree somewhere where it wouldn't load... I don't know where though because I changed almost all of my regular trees... one kind at a time.

Anyway, thanks for S&R!!!

:::NEW PROBLEM::: PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

Now my game will not get past the Nintendo screen TODAY (August 8th).... I was reading the post with the brick remover... and it said "...tried messing with the time and bla bla bla..." so I set my date back on the DS to yesterday (the 7th) and the game loaded fine.

Someone tell me WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN?!? If you ask me it makes NO SENSE at all!!!

If there is a reason, 1. is it fixable, 2. will I have to keep setting my date back?, 3. is it only August 8th that doesn't work, and 4. can I set my date to the 9th and play till then, then set it back one day?

THANK YOU!!!!
    Last edited by 1bonjovifan; 08-08-2008 at 12:38 PM.

Why don't you just skip to August 9th and then play on from there as you stated yourself. Also, this could happen if you were to go into your bedroom and mess with the clock while using codes/codes are on. The AR clearly states not to do that. EDIT: Oh right, were the fireworks happening on august 8th? if so, that could be the cause. You could have too many hacked items like trees, and the game wont start. this happens with the bright nights if you were to hack too many trees. all you have to do is change the date for something like that.
    Last edited by Teh_Hacker; 08-09-2008 at 12:36 PM.
    Don't argue with stupid people. They only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Talking tree hex codes

can someone post all of the tree hex codes?