Thread: Action Replay not working for my Animal Crossing Wild World game?

Default Action Replay not working for my Animal Crossing Wild World game?

My Wild World game: ver. 1.0

Problem: Okay, I select a cheat for my game and click start. Then, right when the red 'Nintendo' logo is supposed to appear, it just freezes and stays black for, like, the rest of eternity. Yet, whenever I play without the AR, it works fine? [but it still freezes sometimes, but that's my own fault]

I think someone on another website had the same problem.

I've been thinking it's my game and I've been thinking of buying a new AC:WW game. But heck, that's me.
    I mainly hack any game that can be hacked.

Maybe you should consider buying a new copy of AC:WW or try restarting the game. I had some weird problem with my AC:WW; I could leave the house after booting the game, but I couldn't move or bring up my inventory icon. I restarted and It worked perfectly fine now...so If I were you I would restart before spending another $30.00. =P
    3DS Friend Code: 4699-6293-3106

By the sounds of it. It's the Code's fault...

Update your AR its hapopened to me once
    Oh, Oh So much for my happy ending D:

Do you have AR Code Manager? If you do, you can copy and paste codes without errors; if you don't, incorrectly inputting a code could be the culprit that led to your black screen.
    3DS Friend Code: 4699-6293-3106

Blog Entries

You need the (m) code on...

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

That didn't work either. :/
    I mainly hack any game that can be hacked.

Ahh, if you guys can help him I'll do what he did, you seee I'm going through the sane problem. And I did the (M) code thing, it failed. And I don't have the Code Manager to make matters worse.

~Catlover341/Account User 2
    This account is shared by two users... One of us, when we post, will write that their the 2nd user...
    The 2nd user hacks, he is Catlover341...

Try just completely redoing your action replay (just re-add the ACWW code files) and then try turning on and off your favorite codes. If its not one, try turning off another. Eventually you should be able to pinpoint the code thats the problem.
    http://siestacat.webs.com/GetAttachment.jpg