Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Game type is this? Animal crossing

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Granny789 View Post
    I'm having a similar problem only reverse. AR-DSi reads it, but pattview says my save file is not a US (Non-Jap) version. The map editor said the same thing. It looks like an authentic cartridge. I was wondering if the save file that the new AR-DSi creates is different than the one the DUO created. Any one have any suggestions.
    Sorry, pattview and ACtoolkit are for Animal Crossing on the Wii, not the DS.
    You can try AnimalMap, but I don't think it'll work either because Datel slightly changed the new save file.
    Always willing to help with anything, code-related or not. :]

the map editor and pattview I used said they were for WW, the pattview has a different Icon then the one for CF. The directions said it needed the .duc file which is the ds version. Why did Datel go and do that? Darn. I wonder if I can find the DUO out there somewhere and use it on my old DS

Edit: oh and it was AnimalMap
    Last edited by Granny789; 06-04-2010 at 11:36 PM.

Is there any other way to get a save file from a DSi that will work with the WW pattern tool or the AnimalMap?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Granny789 View Post
    Is there any other way to get a save file from a DSi that will work with the WW pattern tool or the AnimalMap?
    There was a website somewhere that has a save converter, but I forgot what it was called. Perhaps someone else here knows what it is?
    Always willing to help with anything, code-related or not. :]

ShunyWeb is the converter. And yes, the new ARDSi outputs different .duc files than the original
    http://siestacat.webs.com/GetAttachment.jpg