Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AC:WW Search and Replace

Hybrid View

Blog Entries

I'm not and I hope no one else discloses information of deqseeding, as it can be used for bad as well as good.

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

Why do they insist on re-asking EVERY question!

im just in need of deseed codes. i got the unbrick code and a way you deseed already. i just want to be unseedable and not have to worry about the clans that seed. im also in need of 1's to save my acww friends 2

Thats tmdemello93 for ya. I know him on ACC and... eh
    He most likely wants it to join deseeding clans and act all awesome and such :/
    EDIT: Also try looking for deseed codes then asking.
    also once you get a deseed code. practice in your town. you'll learn why... :/
    Last edited by Oni-Neoxes; 06-02-2008 at 05:30 PM. Reason: needs more crap =D

just use RTWE, there are no all-powerful deseed codes, and you have to figure out yourself how to do it over wifi

ya i always test codes on me 1st. then i figure em out on wifi. the only code i need is like a clean up code for all the stupid space the seed takes up. deleting them 1 by 1 is brutal on me and take to musch time. the rocks and 1 space seeds dont bother me though but the buildins i hate to clean up after

use search and replace to clean it up (only in your town, otherwise it's still 1 by 1)
    the empty spaces from buildings are F030

cool i gess idk im bored

Hows life treating you?

spamming because you're bored isn't a good thing to do

Isn't the RTS&R really easy to do?