Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: AC:WW Search and Replace

Default hex code

hmm.. thanks for the code but what is the HEX Code for weeds?
    I found a list of all the items but I can't seem to find a hex code for weeds. I presume no one wants one :x so thanks in advanced

Blog Entries

0021 - 0024 if I remember correctly.

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

I'm helping a noob who got seeded with museums. I figured that this code could transform them into blank spaces when the person uses the activator on the black screen before startup. Would it work?

Quote Originally Posted by yoshisrock View Post
    I'm helping a noob who got seeded with museums. I figured that this code could transform them into blank spaces when the person uses the activator on the black screen before startup. Would it work?
    I'm not too sure about that, as the game hasn't loaded the town because... it can't. Maniac has made De-seeding codes. Just use them.
    Sky Rail has been released: http://youtu.be/QFvbNFgsIGY
    Check out my orchestration of New Leaf's 8PM: https://soundcloud.com/sonichyuga/an...ing-new-leaf-8

Blog Entries

Which version do they have? I made one for someone who got seeded (with museums too) that doesn't use an activator. It does only 1 space at a time, so the game doesn't slow down at all, but it only takes like 5 seconds to search every space in town (cause there's like 4096 spaces in total). That means the instant the town loads into memory it'll search, find the museums, and delete them. It worked for the person I gave it to.
    Always willing to help with anything, code-related or not. :]

I don't know yet, I'm waiting for them to get an action replay. xD
    They really wanted to save their town, so I told them I could give them a code and try to help fix it.

As for the fact that the town that hasn't loaded yet, that's how the debricking code works..

They have Version 1.0. I might just have them fire up a search and replace that takes down the museums and see if it works, but if that code there can do it better, please post 'er up.

Blog Entries

I guess you could say my code is more "noob friendly"
    they don't even have to activate it. If they aren't a "noob" though just let them use the regular code. They should both work the same.
    Always willing to help with anything, code-related or not. :]

As long as they can Press L and up at the same time. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Area51_Hacker2 View Post
    changes the xxxx hex code to the yyyy hex code eg.

Search and Replace L+Up changes weed type 1 into 99k [EU]

Code:
    94000130 FDBF0000 --You don't need to change this unless you need to use somthing different
    D3000000 021E6D4A
    C0000000 00000FFF
    DC000000 00000002
    F2000000 00000002
    92000000 00000021 --I've changed xxxx to 0021 which is the hex code for 'weed 1'
    10000000 000014FD --I've changed yyyy to 14FD which is the hex code for '99,000 bells'
    D2000000 00000000
    This code now changes all of the weed type one's to 99k
    can you make this sticky? (or post them in there release topics?)