Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: AC:WW Search and Replace

Ummmm How Do I Start The Codes Im New And Have NoClue How To Enter These Codes Like how Do I Make My Game Start Accepting Codes Please Help I Would Much Apreiciate it
    Last edited by Bingley777; 07-21-2008 at 07:34 AM. Reason: Editing

Do I have permission to fail slap you?
    Go to youtube and search how to use ARDS...

Dang what is with you and fail slapping people??

Anyway in a earlier post they said something about RTWS&R and I was a wondering...
    Does that stand for real time world seed and removal? Or something? Also if there is a different version than the public one then I do not know what you guys were talking about but it looks like you guys were just talking about using Real time world edit for de-seeding. If that is the case then cool. Not hard just ime consuming if you do it my way.(Which is the only way I am aware of at this time.) Just in case you wanted to know. Also Weird things happen when using real time edit. Like appearing to be stung by a scorpion and appearing in front of your house and stuff...

Also does Real time world edit use a different hex reader because Text to Item is a bit different. If you type wisconsin in text to item you get some weird hat. But not in RTW edit.. Anyone know why???

EDIT: Never mind just realized that RTWS&R is a nonpublic Real Time Search And Replace code. Whoever created it must be awesome. All well RTWE is better than any code I have ever seen, and used.
    Last edited by Drew956; 07-27-2008 at 08:03 PM. Reason: Willpower. Greed. Bad Breath.

Fail Slapping is just my Thing
    <_<

Ok cool!
    I need to lengthen my post to ten charectors.

Blog Entries

Why isn't real-time search and replace public? It's only a faster way of doing search and replace. I have basically every code out there except that one (I'm not asking for it though, I'm just asking why search and replace is available but real time search and replace is not.)

Blog Entries

Because it's Maniac's code and he wants it to be VIP only.
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

Blog Entries

Then uh I guess I might become a VIP

Blog Entries

Have fun with that...

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

Sorry to revive old topics but can you submit content that is intended to be VIP content without actually being a VIP?

Oh and how can an AR code be VIP only?

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted: