Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: AC:WW Search and Replace

Default Re: AC:WW Search and Replace

YO I hope this isn't off topic but the other day I used a search and replace code replacing the neighbors and the people were right I could not remove the weed I replaced the neighbor with but I had a idea I don't know why but I plucked it as the other guy, my other game cardtridge, was exiting and it plucked it all right but gave the other dude a scorpio sting causing the game to crash because as I'm sure you all know your game won't crash if the guest gets that effect BUT if the host does he's supposed to appear in front of his house and on wifi it's not able to do that and therefore the game crashes. NOW Virus or someone probably could make a more detailed explanation going in depth but im just pointing out what I discovered.

:EDIT: 5-7-2009:

Basically what I had said earlier, waaaaay earlier, was that I connected both of my ds's together.

I then replaced the persons, who was hosting, neighbor with a weed.
    But,alas, I could not pluck the weed.
    So I had the host go inside the neighbors house and then I plucked the weed.
    However, when he (I) left the house the dude acted like he got stung by a scorpion and fainted.

The game then proceeded to crash.
    I believe that in actuality the person who went into the house could've been either the host or the guest because the host cannot appear in front of his/her house on wifi because there are no bugs on wifi, and the guest could not appear in front of a house because he/she does not live there so the game would also crash.

Or perhaps since their was more than one person in the town when he fainted it tried to put all of them in front of the house and simply could not.
    Last edited by Drew956; 05-07-2009 at 04:44 PM.

Sorry what do you want to achieve?

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

Quote Originally Posted by indolemugen
    sweet! can ya by any chance point me in the direction of some info on how to do that?
    yeah, how do you use a range?
    This is my siggy. I'll make it better when I stop being lazy

DS Workshop = W-I-N

Ok here goes:

1.Open up DS workshop (which is downloadable from the site)

2.Go to the search and replace code.

3.The first 3 lines are just the first lines from your code

4.Change Replace type (bottom left) to range

5.Change Start value to the first one in the list e.g. 001D
    Code:
    Dandelions: 001D
    Dandelion Puffs: 001E
    Clover Patch: 001F
    Lucky Clover: 0020
    Weed 1: 0021
    Weed 2: 0022
    Weed 3: 0023
    Weed 4: 0024
    6.and the end value to the last value e.g. 0024

7.leave the copy to address

8.click generate code

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

what are all the codes. like a list of stuff.
    I need buildings though.

aiobiohack has a full list but don't know the link :/ Vash will probs post it but this will do for now
    [attachment=0:25voq4xs]Hex Codes.zip[/attachment:25voq4xs]
    Attached Files Attached Files

How did you forget the site? I posted it and you acknowledged my post :?:
    Anyway, here's the link + seed codes from an earlier post:
    viewtopic.php?p=2742#p2742

Erm.... Yes well. I was tired and didn't have link book marked....

Oh, okay

Cool. Since this IS the search and replace forum, can I replace my nooks with nookingtons and and still have full item range. I.e. I tried before and it caused nookingtons to have blank spots. Thank you guys.