Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Final Lap

Impressive did you try a car yet? And please dish on how you did it PM/Reply

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

Nice job! Hopefully this'll open up a few doors on making HDLC.

An item box would be cool...*hint hint*
    And your opinion matters?

Agreed, excellent work.
    (And on that item box idea, be funny if when touched it popped up a random item for a few seconds (star, mushroom, blue shell, etc)

talking about ideas, a mario figure would be cool (like from nsmbw) or you could like get the mastersword from TP, or like a gun from modern warfare reflex. lol

Thanks for all comments/suggestions.

As we all know, there is a limitation of the data size for the DLC/HDLC item (total compressed data item size cannot be more than 7793 bytes). So this will limit the potential candidates.

I need help from all of you to try finding good candidates. If you could see/extract the brres files from other games then send me a couple of examples so I could take a look whether that brres format could work or not. For example some brres files from brawl cannot be opened in animal crossing game (without changing their offset and type information).

The best is to find a small brres file perhaps the size is about 10K bytes or less. Send me those. Once it is tested to be working in animal crossing, then we could use it as a template to create either a similar or slightly different item (by modifying the model and texture).

PM me if you have the small test brres files from other games, and idea on how to transform them into items in animal crossing game, and we could work together.

i tested to take brres files from other games to aclc one month ago but i didnt found any file but now i saw this and i will look again