Thread: Returning/xbox 360 hacking

Default Returning/xbox 360 hacking

Just wondering, if anyone here does hacks/mods for xbox 360. I know I haven't been active in a while, just re-found the site. I doubt many will even remember me.
    I have wrote a few programs for xbox 360 game hacking, and hex edited countless more, and if people are interested in 360 hacking, would be glad to share info, and help get this site started on 360 hacking.
    First program, rather nasty looking, but functional:

Second program, improving some, but still not nice looking:

Third program, it auto-fills all fields, and looks nicer, also made a pc version of it:

Blog Entries

could you possibly link to a guide on how to mod a 360? I looked for one when I had a 360 but I couldn't find one. If however, you provide one, I would be very grateful and probably buy another 360 lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Marley
    Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean.

Graphic Artist - Pencil Drawing&Computer (programs: GIMP, PhotoShop, CorelDraw) PM me if you seek constructive advice to improve your artistic ability for today and the future. I too like friendly advice, so pm me if you wish to help me improve :].

What are you looking to do, play burned games, or mod gamesaves and such. I would stay away from modding DVD drive firmware(to play burned games) until the new release, as there are still bans going on, and an argument whether it is detectable or not.

As for gamesave modding, you need either an xport, xsata, or transfer cable.

If you do want to mod your firmware to play burned games, this link has all the info you will need:
    http://xbox360iso.com/showthread.php?t=72064

Blog Entries

Good to see you back killer, personally not into 360 hacking my self but it looks like it could be interesting.

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

Blog Entries

ahhh thanks a lot, I will prolly get it back with the $350 i'm getting this weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Marley
    Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean.

Graphic Artist - Pencil Drawing&Computer (programs: GIMP, PhotoShop, CorelDraw) PM me if you seek constructive advice to improve your artistic ability for today and the future. I too like friendly advice, so pm me if you wish to help me improve :].

I won't be hacking my 360 for a long while. Since I paid like $500 for it. -.-
    Sky Rail has been released: http://youtu.be/QFvbNFgsIGY
    Check out my orchestration of New Leaf's 8PM: https://soundcloud.com/sonichyuga/an...ing-new-leaf-8

Quote Originally Posted by SonicHyuga View Post
    I won't be hacking my 360 for a long while. Since I paid like $500 for it. -.-
    Let me guess, MW2 Elite? If so, very nice and I understand why you're not hacking it. I just purchase arcade consoles now :P

I have 4 consoles total:
    2 banned/modded dvd drive firmware(hopefully selling 1 of them soon)
    2 unbanned/unmodded(1 will be modded when new dvd drive firmware comes out)
    I might be getting a 5th console for free, that has a broken dvd drive, so I can JTAG it(allows running of any unsigned content aka full arcade games/DLC I didn't pay for, and allows booting games from hard drive, so no need for the dvd drive)