Thread: Special Operation: REDVASH

Blog Entries

Default Special Operation: REDVASH

DISCLAIMER: What you are about to read is exactly what occured less than an hour ago on Xbox Live.

So it's 1am and Vash and redskull find themselves battling it out on SpecOps on Modern Warfare 2. They decide to try out Homeland Security on Veteran, one of the more difficult missions to tackle. After many failures, the two decide they are going to conquer the operation in one final attempt. Yes, they were successful. That's not the impressive part of this tale. How they came about accomplishing their goal truly ranks amongst the most epic moments in gaming history.

The two begin the operation at the gas station. They grab their turrets and arm themselves for the battle ahead. They immediately move into the station to their left and hop behind the counter. Waves one and two pass by without any troubles. During the third wave, however, one of their precious turrets is lost in the crossfire. The warriors knew that, without its counterpart, their final turret could not stand. With six hostiles remaining, in an act of desperation, Vash hops out of their safehaven and begins sprinting towards the bank across the map.

The bank is their only option for a fresh turret and, with a little luck, surviving the operation. The final six hostiles of wave three are landing shot after shot on the sprinting Vash and the lone warrior redskull, still back at the station. Redskull was putting up quite the fight, taking out hostile after hostile. Halfway to the bank, Vash notices his counterpart has fallen and the race was now on to revive him. With the bullets still flying from the last hostile, Vash continues to the bank to grab the turret. With the turret in hand, he now notices that redskull was able to finish off the last hostile while on the ground. This meant a new wave was starting and the clock was still ticking on redskull's failing health. Vash immediately begins sprinting back towards the station to rescue his fallen friend, still carrying the turret and now absorbing the flying bullets from a fresh wave of hostiles. The clock is quickly approaching zero and it seems as though there is no hope for the pair.

5 - 4 - 3 - 2...Reviving...

Vash had made it back to the station, dropped their fresh turret, and began reviving his teammate with only a second to spare. It was as though the entire event were perfectly choreographed for a Hollywood film. The fight wasn't over yet, though. It was only wave four and the pair had helicopters and vehicles coming up. The two turrets would be enough to fight off the hostiles for wave four, but the supply of RPG ammo was running low. How could they handle the vehicles without them? In short, they couldn't. After barely surviving the fourth round, the two didn't know what to do with wave five hot on its heels.

Not only were there thirty-six hostiles to take care of, there were also two helicopters and one vehicle that Vash and Redskull had to somehow overcome to complete this fairytale run. They decided keeping Vash low while Redskull sprayed rushing hostiles would be the best way to begin this wave. Whenever red fell, Vash would be there to revive him and keep on spraying. This worked wonderfully, but they had not come up with a plan for the vehicle and two helicopters. There was only one RPG shot left and they needed a perfect shot to take out the vehicle. Well, once the hostiles were cleared out, redskull pulled off that exact shot and the two breathed a sigh of relief. Now all they had to do was take out two helicopters and they would have their perfect run. Vash and redskull sprayed and sprayed at those helicopters until they went spiraling out of the sky. The two screamed into their microphones with joy as their dramatic operation came to a close. Success.
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

Lmao, Then Vash's Dad came in and yelled at him cause it was 2AM in the morning and he was yelling and screaming in excitement of winning the epic battle xD

I was hearing the whole convo and it sounded pretty intense. xD
    Sky Rail has been released: http://youtu.be/QFvbNFgsIGY
    Check out my orchestration of New Leaf's 8PM: https://soundcloud.com/sonichyuga/an...ing-new-leaf-8

Blog Entries

Lmao sounds like a great time. I need to get a 360 so I can join these epic battles. Im stuck all alone back here playing Reflex on my atari.

Blog Entries

LAMMEEEEE jk

Sounds awesome, it's especially awesome whenever you have a moment that could have potentially been a movie moment

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Marley
    Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean.

Graphic Artist - Pencil Drawing&Computer (programs: GIMP, PhotoShop, CorelDraw) PM me if you seek constructive advice to improve your artistic ability for today and the future. I too like friendly advice, so pm me if you wish to help me improve :].

This entire time, we are sitting their like holy ****. this is stuff you only seen in movies and what not. Then he decided to write about it and we are both like wow nobodys gonna believe any of this...It's all to perfect and unbelievable hahaha