Thread: [GH] Call of Duty: Modern Warfare -- Reflex - Recruiting

Blog Entries

Default [GH] Call of Duty: Modern Warfare -- Reflex - Recruiting

Kay, so if you some of you heard the 11/30/09 podcast, I mentioned the clan I made in there where we are ghosting. However, only so few of us are going ghosting right now and would love to have more. I will only tell how the way of ghosting is possible in the irc, just catch me there. I am always looking for someone to help me pwn teams and we only have 5 members in our clan right now (me, vash, maniac, wiifan420, and burg1n).

We have proven how awesome our clan is so far online whenever we play together. Most of the time it's me, maniac, and vash owning the other team and clan [GH] must be known. So then hopefully, if someone ever googles [GH] this topic will be the first to appear in the search results.

Again our current members are:

Me
    Vash
    Maniac
    Wiifan420
    burg1n
    Nicc

Looking for more people. If you are interested, send me a pm and I will reply with more info ;p. Thanks everyone.
    Last edited by DG; 12-01-2009 at 04:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Marley
    Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean.

Graphic Artist - Pencil Drawing&Computer (programs: GIMP, PhotoShop, CorelDraw) PM me if you seek constructive advice to improve your artistic ability for today and the future. I too like friendly advice, so pm me if you wish to help me improve :].

David, Maybe you could update your original post to add all of our FCs next to our names or something? Then we could all add eachother easier than searching through this thread

Blog Entries

Sounds like a good idea burg1n. Here is my FC btw - 5096-8858-8634

Blog Entries

I made a group ;p invite only, i'll put our fc's in there

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Marley
    Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean.

Graphic Artist - Pencil Drawing&Computer (programs: GIMP, PhotoShop, CorelDraw) PM me if you seek constructive advice to improve your artistic ability for today and the future. I too like friendly advice, so pm me if you wish to help me improve :].