Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GH Podcast #12 [11/30/09]

Blog Entries

Default GH Podcast #12 [11/30/09]

Chris, JP, and David chat about the new site, ultimate frisbee, and GH T-Shirts!

DOWNLOAD
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

Blog Entries

haha oni, don't mean to offend you, but thought I'd just take advantage of the moment and to make our rivalry even more public >:] <3

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Marley
    Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean.

Graphic Artist - Pencil Drawing&Computer (programs: GIMP, PhotoShop, CorelDraw) PM me if you seek constructive advice to improve your artistic ability for today and the future. I too like friendly advice, so pm me if you wish to help me improve :].

Quote Originally Posted by nw5 View Post
    haha oni, don't mean to offend you, but thought I'd just take advantage of the moment and to make our rivalry even more public >:] <3
    I still lol'd about though. xD

Teddy Bears!? <3 I'm going to get one nao.
    Sky Rail has been released: http://youtu.be/QFvbNFgsIGY
    Check out my orchestration of New Leaf's 8PM: https://soundcloud.com/sonichyuga/an...ing-new-leaf-8

Quote Originally Posted by nw5 View Post

Nice podcast btw

lol YES keep David he sounds kinda like a philipeno immigrant. lol. Yes he PWNZ. Keep him. Note I'm saying this at the risk of getting my sig taken away, but yeah.

lol
    http://siestacat.webs.com/GetAttachment.jpg

Maybe I should join the Next podcast

Blog Entries

I never got a pm from you

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Marley
    Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean.

Graphic Artist - Pencil Drawing&Computer (programs: GIMP, PhotoShop, CorelDraw) PM me if you seek constructive advice to improve your artistic ability for today and the future. I too like friendly advice, so pm me if you wish to help me improve :].

Quote Originally Posted by Sora1234 View Post
    I forgot. I was gonna make a Oni's rivals group, and wanted you to join. (Haven't made it yet. ^_^) xD

oh noooooo