Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Tanooki - NSMBWii Save Editor v1.2

i posted it in here cuz peepul were taking here!
    Alex

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by siestacat View Post
    XD stupid idiot... post in right section.

Ohai thar Vash. Didn't know I was gone.

You should atleast do this: Incorporate the level editor (the current one) into the save editor and just have one amazing program.

Why the sudden change? Did the Reggie! idiots offer you some money or something? You guys were like "Stupid Reggie! Idiots. We can make one too without having these guys harras us on GBATemp Forums"

I smell something fishy. Shed some light on it Vashy.
    The people causing the trouble were fans of the Reggie! project. Treeki, the main developer on the Reggie! team, is very respectful of our work. I respect his project (while I may dislike others on his team) and Virus and myself have decided that they have a wonderful level editor and there's no need to reinvent the wheel. We'd prefer to have a program that compliments their work, rather than compete with it.
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

Hmm... ok. Why the change though? I mean, you guys knew about REGGIE this entire time, so why not continue?
    http://siestacat.webs.com/GetAttachment.jpg

I agree, Tanooki would have been Excellent if you had completed it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by siestacat View Post
    hmm... Ok. Why the change though? I mean, you guys knew about reggie this entire time, so why not continue?

look below

Quote Originally Posted by vash View Post
    the people causing the trouble were fans of the reggie! Project. Treeki, the main developer on the reggie! Team, is very respectful of our work. I respect his project (while i may dislike others on his team) and virus and myself have decided that they have a wonderful level editor and there's no need to reinvent the wheel. We'd prefer to have a program that compliments their work, rather than compete with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Marley
    Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean.

Graphic Artist - Pencil Drawing&Computer (programs: GIMP, PhotoShop, CorelDraw) PM me if you seek constructive advice to improve your artistic ability for today and the future. I too like friendly advice, so pm me if you wish to help me improve :].

Blog Entries

Version 1.1 released. Now includes a region converter.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Vash For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Vash View Post
    Version 1.1 released. Now includes a region converter.
    win. Thanks Vash!
    Sky Rail has been released: http://youtu.be/QFvbNFgsIGY
    Check out my orchestration of New Leaf's 8PM: https://soundcloud.com/sonichyuga/an...ing-new-leaf-8

Blog Entries

Version 1.2 released with experimental Stage-To-Save system of loading custom levels.

Thanks for the new version Vashy.

When I was using it earlier, all my items were set to x0, but I could use them as if they were x1, etc.

Plus, I was back at World 3 (unbeaten) when I'm supposed to be at World 4 almost halfway through it.

Same goes for the lives. I set it for x99, and it kicks back to the default x5. Any ideas?
    Sky Rail has been released: http://youtu.be/QFvbNFgsIGY
    Check out my orchestration of New Leaf's 8PM: https://soundcloud.com/sonichyuga/an...ing-new-leaf-8

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SonicHyuga View Post
    Thanks for the new version Vashy.

When I was using it earlier, all my items were set to x0, but I could use them as if they were x1, etc.

Plus, I was back at World 3 (unbeaten) when I'm supposed to be at World 4 almost halfway through it.

Same goes for the lives. I set it for x99, and it kicks back to the default x5. Any ideas?
    I've never experienced that problem. Make sure you were editing the right save (in the top left).