Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tanooki - NSMBWii Save Editor v1.2

> Isn't this your first time posting in a thread that doesn't involve Animal Crossing?
    (actually not, but I post on games I like - no comment on the new game until I've actually played it)

FWIW: official release date in EU appears to be next Friday, but earlier in Australia
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Super_Mario_Bros._Wii
    (BUT if I'm wrong, don't correct me here, please correct Wikipedia -- more people read that website ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by DsPet View Post
    > Isn't this your first time posting in a thread that doesn't involve Animal Crossing?
    (actually not, but I post on games I like - no comment on the new game until I've actually played it)

FWIW: official release date in EU appears to be next Friday, but earlier in Australia
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Super_Mario_Bros._Wii
    (BUT if I'm wrong, don't correct me here, please correct Wikipedia -- more people read that website ;-)
    xD Alright...Cool
    I forgot. The version I was refering to was the leaked version. ^_^ I looked at the wikipedia, and that is the correct release date. I wish they would find a fix for the softmod disc loaders, for the game. ^_^

Worth mentioning: This is not a WAREZ site.

If you want to use a pirated version to get the game early to play with it and/or hack it, then by the time the game is officially released, you should buy a legal copy.
    That way you are endorsing all the good aspects of hacking (ie. enhancing the gameplay) and not the bad aspects of hacking/cracking (ie. pirating games).

this looks pretty awesome! i was working at my dads movie theater the other day and on the new 2012 movie there was an advertisement for this new mario game... im deff gunna buy it! the 4 player looks super fun and the level editor is gunna be crazy to mess around with! you rule vash!

Blog Entries

Version 0.1 BETA released!
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

That's really great, thanks for the work!

Mmm, made of win....
    But does it work with the PAL version?

Blog Entries

Works with NTSC and PAL, probably will with NTSC-J also when its released.