Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Future of ACTookit

I second that. Preloaded SD cards would very likely provide needed revenue for the owners and the website, and sure would help some of the more noobish people.
    http://siestacat.webs.com/GetAttachment.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Vash View Post
    Those of you that caught our September podcast (roughly 450 of you) may have heard that Virus does not plan any future releases of ACToolkit. With the recent release of PattViewX, I took feedback from members that used my software the most and created a better version specifically for VIP members. I've been talking with Virus about doing something similar with ACToolkit and, while he hasn't been completely for it, I think it'd be beneficial to at least hear what the community has to say about it. So let your thoughts be heard. Should Virus take feedback from you, the user, and create the perfect ACToolkit release? What are some features you'd like to see in this version? How would you like the program to be layed out? How could ACToolkit be better than it already is? Voice your opinions in this topic (and this topic only)!

On a side note, those of you non-VIP members that run your own websites and would like to get a peek at PattViewX, I am offering a press coverage version that expires after a couple of days. This will allow enough time to cover it on your website (as is required if you want to try it out), and get a good idea of the features and layout. You can also leave a post in this topic if you're interested in this special offer.
    I think you should add something to change the items Nook has up for sale. Like, have him sell wacky stuff like 90, 000 bells for 0 bells. Or Blue Lightsabers for 1 bell.

Quote Originally Posted by pimpsahoy View Post
    I've asked for this a few times before...
    I would like a feature that allows me to define Tom Nook's hours.
    That'd be cool!

Quote Originally Posted by pimpsahoy View Post
    I've asked for this a few times before...
    I would like a feature that allows me to define Tom Nook's hours.
    Cool, but I don't think it's possible to define that in the save.