Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Future of ACTookit

Blog Entries

Default Future of ACTookit

Those of you that caught our September podcast (roughly 450 of you) may have heard that Virus does not plan any future releases of ACToolkit. With the recent release of PattViewX, I took feedback from members that used my software the most and created a better version specifically for VIP members. I've been talking with Virus about doing something similar with ACToolkit and, while he hasn't been completely for it, I think it'd be beneficial to at least hear what the community has to say about it. So let your thoughts be heard. Should Virus take feedback from you, the user, and create the perfect ACToolkit release? What are some features you'd like to see in this version? How would you like the program to be layed out? How could ACToolkit be better than it already is? Voice your opinions in this topic (and this topic only)!

On a side note, those of you non-VIP members that run your own websites and would like to get a peek at PattViewX, I am offering a press coverage version that expires after a couple of days. This will allow enough time to cover it on your website (as is required if you want to try it out), and get a good idea of the features and layout. You can also leave a post in this topic if you're interested in this special offer.
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

I see you read my Pm Well I think this would be awesome to have an AcToolkitX, with maybe some new features. One feature I saw someone post about being able to change your character from a boy to a girl. Im also curious to see what other ideas there are for this. Thanks!

P.S. PattviewX owns!

I second the motion. That would be an excellent idea for another ACToolkit. =D
    Sky Rail has been released: http://youtu.be/QFvbNFgsIGY
    Check out my orchestration of New Leaf's 8PM: https://soundcloud.com/sonichyuga/an...ing-new-leaf-8

Blog Entries

I'm not sure how it can get better than it already is, but I'd love to see this happen.

I just dislike how you have to pay money now to get even programs... It seems a little greedy...

Quote Originally Posted by yoshisrock View Post
    I just dislike how you have to pay money now to get even programs... It seems a little greedy...
    Your not paying for programs >_>
    we can go all day with this

Nice. Too bad I don't have a website D:

Blog Entries

I think a new ACToolkit would be great. As far as new features go, im really not sure what could be added. Maybe a grass color editor. I know there is a code and I dunno if ACToolkit alone can change the color, but it would be a cool addition to the program.

I would like to see, if possible, the date and time that the save was created on. If i don't play for awhile I forget when it actually was and have to guess to make sure I don't lose flowers, villagers, etc.. Then it would be easier then to have to go back in and add back what was lost if a day or more was skipped.

I think it would be cool to see Vash's Townview graphics implemented in AC_Toolkit also. A combination of the 2 possibly?

It is not greedy. It's showing support for the time and effort put into all of this.

Why do people pay to play WoW? It's just a program. >_> I'm planning on buying Vip, and for $20 it'll be worth every cent. Whats was the point in looking at this thread if you were going to troll? Also did you happen to notice that you "Donate" money to the site? Your helping out the site, so they give you a special privlege. Ect

"Your not paying for programs >_>
    we can go all day with this"

I second this.

I've asked for this a few times before...
    I would like a feature that allows me to define Tom Nook's hours.