Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Future of ACTookit

I think it wud be great! Please this time make it so you can out things off barrier!

More Windmills and Lighthouses
    But AC toolkit is awsome

Please make it so you can place bridges anywhere and make it so you can place anything off barriers! And it wud be so cool if you could make it so that the furniture cud actually be outside! Like be able to sit on a couch outside!!!

Quote Originally Posted by alexa View Post
    Please make it so you can place bridges anywhere and make it so you can place anything off barriers! And it wud be so cool if you could make it so that the furniture cud actually be outside! Like be able to sit on a couch outside!!!
    None of that is even possible. :O
    Sky Rail has been released: http://youtu.be/QFvbNFgsIGY
    Check out my orchestration of New Leaf's 8PM: https://soundcloud.com/sonichyuga/an...ing-new-leaf-8

Default Date-Time

It would be nice to know when you where last on so we know how long it was and to change the games date time so the floweres you just added arnt dead when you play

Sorry miss post

Quote Originally Posted by SonicHyuga View Post
    None of that is even possible. :O

Actualy Its Possible but you have to edit the Game ISO's Hex But not just through a save Atleast Im not sure. It could be possible

Vash, Virus. Can you by chance make a program that contains both In one?

I'd love to see a combined program and the ability to change the color of the grass as stated before. That would be real great. Also the shoes need to be fixed as it doesn't always give you what you ask for. A Homebrew Toolkit would even be better, one where you could edit your town right on the tv through hb. Also could it be possible to have preloaded layouts and acres? Your town layout sharing thread has many that would be fabulous and they may be willing to let you put them in the program. If you could pull up the view and select which one you wanted it would be very cool.

Another idea to generate revenue for the site: I know all the brew are free and shouldn't be sold, but... It would be great if you could sell preloaded sd cards with everything ready to go. They would be buying your time and the cost of the card not the program. I have walked so many people through the process ie create a folder call it "this" create another folder call it "that" put this file here put that file there. There are a lot of people who have a hard time getting the brew up and running. I also have friends that don't have computers so if they could use Pattview and ACToolkit on the wii and could get a preloaded sd card they would be ecstatic.

Blog Entries

Preloaded SD cards are actually a great idea. Virus has already denied the possibility of there ever being a homebrew version of ACToolkit. The possibility of a combined tool has also been destroyed, as the tools are mainly written by Virus, DsPet, and myself, each tool is in a seperate language (for the most part), and the collaboration and time necessary to make a combined tool would not be worth it for City Folk. Perhaps for the next Animal Crossing release a combined effort would be possible (as Matt, Scott, and myself very much enjoy working together), but that's a long way off and we'll see what happens as the time approaches. Like I said, preloaded SD cards are a great idea, though!
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView