Thread: Help on testing Turnip v0.2 (homebrew application)

Hybrid View

@AnWiimal-Crossing -- Thanks for your comments, and a little bit of history: It started for me just for learning building Wiibrew application, and also for satisfying my own need (to check the prices only once a week, i.e. Monday night, in case I need to open the town for friends to sell their turnips). But then people and friends asked for improvements or new features, so here we are on v0.2.

@Vash -- Thanks for your comments, I always like your PattView application, it gives me great opportunities to keep learning the art of mural.

@DSPet -- Thanks for your comments, this Wiibrew application is relatively a simple one, nevertheless, building this app has encouraged me to learn more about ACCF game (inside the box). And yes, it is a standard CRC-32 algorithm (just in case someone wants to try this, since there are several CRCs in the file, please be noted that the initial value could be different than standard, as an example, for the last CRC of 0x200000 bytes).

Cheers.

Thumbs up

i came across this app for the first time last week on the HBB. works like a charm. thanks so much. now i know when to leave my gates open for friends ahead of time.

Thanks for testing it, and I am glad it is useful for you.

Cheers.