Thread: Question about Virus's Animal Crossing codes

Default Question about Virus's Animal Crossing codes

I have a couple questions. First, how do I enter these codes? I have tried just putting these codes in a text file and trying to create a GCT file with CheatManager but something goes awry and it does not work. It instead tacks it onto the end of a money code I got from the WiiRED website. That code works when pasted into a text file but the grass restore one does not.

Also with the grass restore code (if I get it to work), is it Rover you need to talk to or Copper or Booker? If it is Rover, how would one try to encounter him as I thought he can only be seem randomly on the bus?

Although I haven't tried the grass can't be trampled code, would I have to keep the code loaded to the game or can I load the code and save and restart the game and it still be activated till I reactivate it thus causing it to cancel out?

Make a text file with the codes in it and then i forget how to set it up on the SD card. Basicly there is a wii app that will let you select codes and convert it to work on gecko OS.

There is a video tutorial in that wiird website (even it shows/uses prior version of the tools, but the steps are still the same I think):

http://wiird.l0nk.org/forum/index.php/topic,2260.0.html

You activate the grass restore code when talking to Rover (he always asks your name before you start the game).

I think the grass can't be trampled code only works when it is activated while playing with geckoos.

Hope this helps.