Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wii Riiport

Blog Entries

Default Wii Riiport

Let's be clear here, this is a legitimate, non-hacking related website that I am promoting here. It is a fresh start up that has a talented staff writing serious reviews and editorials.

WiiRiiport.com is a website dedicated to the latest Wii news and game reviews. I recommend anybody interested in new releases, both retail and downloadable, check out the site and leave your comments. Let them know if you disagree with their opinions and leave your own while you're there. They're hoping to build up a community around their fresh website and I, for one, am willing to back them up 100%. I hope you all will do the same!

Just to set things straight, myself and the Game-Hackers staff do not own or operate WiiRiiport.com.
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

At least they have over 14 active users. I'm lucky to even have 3 a day. ;_;
    Sky Rail has been released: http://youtu.be/QFvbNFgsIGY
    Check out my orchestration of New Leaf's 8PM: https://soundcloud.com/sonichyuga/an...ing-new-leaf-8

Blog Entries

Hmm there is a moderator named Chris there. I'm guessing that's you? XD

Quote Originally Posted by lordriakian3 View Post
    I can see me, Dboy and fatboy in newest members and Chris (Vash?)
    LOL, Vash? :/

Blog Entries

Wow, a graphics team, I plan on being in it one day x]

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Marley
    Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean.

Graphic Artist - Pencil Drawing&Computer (programs: GIMP, PhotoShop, CorelDraw) PM me if you seek constructive advice to improve your artistic ability for today and the future. I too like friendly advice, so pm me if you wish to help me improve :].

Good day everyone.

My name is Paul, I'm the Founder & Admin of Wii Riiport. I'd first like to say that it was very kind of Chris to promote Wii Riiport on Game-Hackers. I noticed that with him included it has caused 4 people to join Wii Riiport! As long as you're willing to obey the rules we welcome anyone who wants to come by.

We are almost always looking for a Staff member here and there. If anyone here has any interest in the positions we give out, contact me via PM with some of your work and we'll go from there.

Thanks again, and cool forum.

Blog Entries

I registered as well. The site looks very promising already.

Thanks everyone.

I have a nice signature that really helps with advertising. Here is the code in case anyone wants to use it to help spread the word.

Code: