Thread: Bought a 360 elite :)

Default Bought a 360 elite :)

I have to say, it's awesome.

I kinda prefer it over the Wii. I mean, the Wii is fun and all, but there just isn't any decent games besides Super Mario Galaxy out.
    Sure, Brawl and Mario Kart will be good, but what's after that?
    A year or two of nothing special.
    Wii FC: 3033 0676 9948 9703
    SSBB FC: 5198 5229 2644
    Xbox Live Gamertag: duckbin

Blog Entries

Default Re: Bought a 360 elite :)

lol...
    First Party alone

Brawl - February
    Wii Fit - Q1
    Mario Kart - Q2
    Animal Crossing: MMO -Q3
    Pikmin - Q4/09

Not to mention the obvious return of Zelda, Starfox, PoP, Donkey Kong, and countless 3rd party efforts. Don't forget Cassamassina metioning, "A major classic franchise will be returning to Wii. Get excited about the franchise and the people involved." Who knows what that's about. Also the launch of WiiWare in early '08 which will bring a full length original game once a week to the console. I guess Nintendo's just not trying anymore, eh mrfruzzle?

If you think the Wii has no decent games right now you're just not looking. I rarely ever touch Galaxy after I got the 60 stars. That's saying something considering it's such an addicting game. Most of my time is spent in MoH:H2 online, Strikers online, or GH3 online. As you can tell, I enjoy kicking people's asses online.

...There I go defending the gaming giant that is Nintendo Wii again. You can bet your *** if it's still sold out in nearly every store after an entire year 3rd parties are going to start making some amazing games for it. Developers go where the money is...
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView