Thread: Wow

Blog Entries

Default Wow

This was in someone's ACC profile (uh forgot to remove their username, edit)
    ------------------------------------

.................................................. .........I HATE ACTION REPLAYS........................................... .................

Why doesn't anybody play games, they were meant to be played? I don't hack/cheat, and i won't accept hacked items, money, etc. They totally ruin games. Let me say that one more time. ACTION REPLAY'S DESTROY GAMES. There's no point buying the game, if your just going to screw it up anyway. They would have to be 1 of the WORST invention/hardware in the world. I still connect with Hackers and Cheaters, but would much prefer connecting with REAL gamers, who actually value they're money and rare items. People without AR work for everything they got, and cheaters just type in a code, and suddenly have any furniture, clothing, amount of bells and equipment they want. It defeats the purpose of this site even. There's money contest's, special items to be given away, when all they (cheaters) have to do is type in a code and they got it. Ive seen people that have just gotten the game, and haven't even had it for a week. And some loser comes along and offers him 500,000bells. Its disgraceful. Even for the Noob.

Ive already made a post a while back why i HATE AR's, and I'm not going back there. (Plus it got banned.)
    I'm just stating a few points of why i HATE these devilish items.

1. They ruin the game, and take all the fun out of it.
    2. You can get what you want. We have to earn it, the money, the rare items, all that. And people with AR that get all this, most the time brag about it, when there is ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE OF ACCOMPLISHMENT AT ALL. I don't care if you have 99,999,999bells, or 50 Crowns and Thrones. I might actually care if you got it yourself.
    3. They are Third Parties, not approved by Nintendo. So those people with AR's are technically disobeying the worlds greatest Game developers in the world.
    4. Sure, deseeders are helpful. BUT NOBODY UNDERSTANDS THAT if THE ACTION REPLAY WAS NEVER INVENTED, THEN THERE WOULD BE NO SUCH THING AS SEEDERS AND TOWNS GETTING DESTROYED!!!!!!!!!!!!! Think about what im saying here.

Is it that hard to just play the game it was meant to be played? For once?!?
    And good on those people who 100% agree with me. I have total respect for you.

SIGNS OF A SEEDER
    1. They have _ in they're name (over 80% of seeders have something_something as there user name, and have numbers replacing letters)
    2. There town/name is fake and they cant be bothered putting an icon on.
    3. They might be a noob on ACC (almost like there purpose to be on this site is to seed)

Don't be scared. That's the last thing you should do. That's what the seeder wants you to do. And i know a few good de-seeders, so contact me, and i will lead you on to them.
    A lot of seeders have multiple accounts on ACC. So ALWAYS check the ratings of people you connect with, even if your going to there town. It might have 2 ratings saying 'this guy is a seeder, don't connect with him'. But then it might have 5 ratings saying 'great guy, really fun'. Usually, it is other people in the same seeding clan, rating there seeding friend so you believe he is a good person. Or, they log into there other account, and rate them self.

AC:WW Seeders/Brickers Guide

First of all, an AR (Action Replay) is a piece of hardware that you put onto your Nintendo DS/DS Lite. You can type in codes that get you rare items, wallpapers, re-arrange buildings, ponds, rocks, add buildings, customize town members etc.

What is a Seeder?
    Some people decide to miss use this device in order to do these certain things to another’s town without permission. This procedure is done by dropping a seed in there town. The seed looks like a furniture piece (leaf) on the inventory screen. It is possible to be de-seeded, but in some cases it is very difficult, or permanent.
    What is a Bricker?

Bricking actually affects the AC:WW Game Card. You might turn on the DS and load AC:WW, then when it reaches the ‘Nintendo Screen’, it might turn off. There are 2 types of Bricking. One can be helped by putting the System Clock/Date back to 01/01/2000. The other is a lot more difficult. Bricking, in most cases is permanent.

How to detect a Seeder/Bricker?
    There are a lot of seeding clans, with obvious purposes of seeding another’s town. Just some seeding clans, are Midnight, Crusaders, Ionz. A lot of seeders have multiple accounts on ACC. So ALWAYS check the ratings of people you connect with, even if your going to there town. It might have 2 ratings saying 'this guy is a seeder, don't connect with him'. But then it might have 5 ratings saying 'great guy, really fun'. Usually, it is other people in the same seeding clan, rating there seeding friend so you believe he is a good person. Or, they log into there other account, and rate them self. Most seeders, that are in these clans have no ACC information. Example, they might have no icon, no town name displayed, or it might be fake. That’s because they don’t care about ACC. There only purpose is to seed/brick you. Most Midnight members have user names like (example) ‘n1nj2_me’. They have replaced some letters with numbers, and have 2 words, with an underscore in between. There account may be ‘New Member’, like they have started another account to disguise (like I said above).

The majority of seeding clans have target lists. Some may be fake lists, some are not. They don’t even regularly go by the target lists anyway. If you are on the target list, don’t panic. It’s simple. Don’t accept random FCR’s. And always check the ratings; also check the ratings of the people that rated them. If you have been seeded/bricked, I know a few good de-seeders, and I can lead you on to them.

I hope I helped people with a small understanding of Seeders/Brickers. Please notify me of any incorrect information, or spelling errors.
    Thank you,
    (username)

I would appreciate it, if you didn't copy and paste this information in your profile.

(username)

IF YOU HATE ACTION REPLAYS PUT THIS IN YOUR PROFILE.
    .~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~.
    |.......I HATE......|
    |ACTION REPLAY|
    |..........!!!.........|
    |(name removed..|
    .~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~.

.~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~.
    |.......I HATE......|
    |ACTION REPLAY|
    |..........!!!.........|
    |........DRE24.....|
    .~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~.
    ??????????????????

AR is a good thing if not misused? Noob's these days
    DRE24 says: I hate AR It can make seeds!
    Friend of DRE24 But...
    DRE24 STFU AR is bad and there's nothing to say it's not
    Friend: BUT....
    DRE24: STFU!!!

Blog Entries

worlds greatest Game developers in the world.
    like the great charlie would say....

HA HA HA! OH WOW!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Marley
    Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean.

Graphic Artist - Pencil Drawing&Computer (programs: GIMP, PhotoShop, CorelDraw) PM me if you seek constructive advice to improve your artistic ability for today and the future. I too like friendly advice, so pm me if you wish to help me improve :].

Not approved by Nintendo........ technically disobeying the worlds greatest game developrs in the world
    Lolololololo-

Hilarious, completely wrong.

The person who actually wrote this wasted their time with terrible structure and misinformation. Half of the things in that.. I don't even know what to call it besides BAD, were just wrong. This, like so many other things, prove that 90% of the community at ACC are Nintendo fanboys(Greatest game dev. In the world... lmao) misinformed, and most likely between the age groups of 9 - 12.
    Last edited by Teh_Hacker; 08-31-2009 at 12:13 PM.
    Don't argue with stupid people. They only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Blog Entries

Why someone takes the time to write something that long and complety fill it with false, pointless info I will never know..

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

Quote Originally Posted by nw5 View Post
    like the great charlie would say....

HA HA HA! OH WOW!

Kinda makes you want to PT the dude and say "STFU." xD
    Sky Rail has been released: http://youtu.be/QFvbNFgsIGY
    Check out my orchestration of New Leaf's 8PM: https://soundcloud.com/sonichyuga/an...ing-new-leaf-8

Blog Entries

.... Dumbass people >_> maybe she'll like.. yell at them or some crap like that..

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

Blog Entries

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Marley
    Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean.

Graphic Artist - Pencil Drawing&Computer (programs: GIMP, PhotoShop, CorelDraw) PM me if you seek constructive advice to improve your artistic ability for today and the future. I too like friendly advice, so pm me if you wish to help me improve :].